chapter 1

Miky, wake up!! Now we have to get to the airport, I heard my brother Jason say.

Ugh, why Jays I don't really wanna move cause nobodys gonna want me as a friend I sob.

You'll make pleanty of friends Oh did I ever tell you your real brother will be there bye your side mik so don't be sad it's not like your not going to have someone there to be by your side you'll make over ten million friends that's how nice you are so don't second judge yourself

What's his name?? I have to know I say still sobbing.

Harry, that's all I'm allowed to tell you, so don't tell everyone!! Cause you'll be so excited to meet his friends! You'll like one of them! No more quiestins get ready now!

Ok, but...I start but got inturpted by my brother saying no! Then he left the room and I hurried and got dressed in my nice blue and pink dress, with a pair of white sandals. I can't wait to meet harry, but I don't wanna move! I won't be the same ever!

Mik, you coming or not? I heard my brother ask

Yes jays, but can you please come help me bring my bags down, I HAVE SO MANY, I complain.

Sure, be right up!

Thanks Jason, umm what's the friends name?? I ask but he ignores me! Fine Jason William I say don't answer me I'll be mad at you forever!

Harys POV
I can't believe I'm meeting my sister for the first time! Is she gonna freak cause I'm famous, I know what she looks like I showed the boys, niall likes her I can't wait to hook them up!

Harry, come downstairs they are here I heard my father say!

Ok I say racing down the stairs.

AHHHHH, your my brother, Harry styles from one direction! I can't believe this! So your my dad I say turning to Edward

Yes, your sister gemma is out with the rest of the boys getting them all dressed nicely, Niall's really excited to meet you! He whispered to me.

Yeah, um can I go say bye to my family before I make myself at home? There going back you Pennsylvania scinc their just dropping me of then going back to the airport?

Yes sweety you may, but don't run away, please I'm begin you.

Ok, I say running up to Jayson and I hug him, byr jays I love you so much, thanks for supporting me over the years! Bye mom dad

Bye mik, I love you to I'll keep in contact with u I promise, he said in tears.

Then I watch them drive away then run in the house sobbing

Mikayla you'll be fine harry said hugging me, I know it'll be hard but you have Gemma and I to help you when you struggle with things, I hope you know that

Thanks Harry, umm can u show me to my room please?

Yeah sure he sais and takes !e up to my room.

We are here Gemma said.

Were is she I hear Louis say.

Yeah, I wanna meet her, I hope she's as sweet as she looked in the picture!

Niall, get over it I heard Zayn say