Alice was shocked. She wasn't sure what to do next. She hated her Father. He was a monster who always cared about himself.

She was about to say something when she saw Henry coming out from the room. She stopped for a moment. Memories of last night flashed again right in front of her.

"How can he be so pleased and relieved? And I am dying here" she whispered to herself.

Henry was inviting his friends for a party at his place when he saw Alice standing beside his dad. Dad looked angry and she looked confused. What was wrong with these two?

"Henry" Alice pointed out. "I came here to meet Henry. There is something I need to ask him." She didn't know what else to say. She was sorry for his wife.

Henry stared at her and was not sure why she had come here.

"Follow me outside. I need to go somewhere too. We can talk outside if that's OK?"

She didn't reply. She followed him outside.

Outside the view was extremely harsh and horrid. She didn't like the weather. The humidity rate was really high that day. It was difficult for her to breath. It was time for her to speak up now. The moment she was waiting for. Henry was right in front of her and it was time for her to begin.

She looked at his face. His face glowed in the sunlight. This guy was incredibly handsome. His face was muscular and his eyes were equally placed. He wore black T-shirt that looked perfect at him and showed his muscular arms.

"Why did you leave me last night?" She started.

"Leave you? I didn't. Are you OK?" he looked worried but the next moment he passed a smile at her.

"Are you kidding me? Do you ever remember meeting me? Do you even remember what happened last night?" She added.

Her eyes were filled with tears now. She was very emotional. This was something she inherited from her Mom.

Henry was smiling now. Was he serious? He looked so peaceful.

"I don't remember. What happened last night? Can you elaborate?" he joked.

Alice was completely shocked. This guy whom she thought  was perfect for her was just wasn't serious. It killed her.

"I don't wanna elaborate. I am leaving."

She was crying now and started leaving when he stopped her and hold her hand.

"Alice" he maintained.

She wasn't moving. She didn't even wink.

"Alice" he said again.

Alice was crying, she didn't care what he was saying.

"For God's sake Alice just look at me" he shouted.

"What?" she shouted back.

"Don't you dare shout at me Alice. No one has ever talked to me like you are. I do whatever I like. I don't care what happens next. It's always my decision. Let me make things clear to you. About last night? I remember everything. We kissed. We had sex. So? Everyone does that? What's wrong with that?" he looked at her.

She looked at him. He was the same boy who she thought she loved.

"Love doesn't happen so easily" she reminded herself.

This guy was completely different last night and was completely different the next day. Life is so easy for these boys. They do whatever they love to do. They don't give a damn.

He was so peaceful and polite last night.

"I had sex with you just for pleasure. You looked alluring and attractive last night. I was attracted towards you. If you wanna have Sex again let me know. But please don't call this love." he said pleasingly.

This was enough for her to leave. He left no self-esteem for her.

"I will never see your face now you monster. You will regret this. All of this believe me." 

She hated him. She hated herself for letting him use her. He used her just for fun and passion.
"Fuck you" she shouted and ran towards her car.

She heard him calling her name but she didn't care. She hated him. Henry was a monster just like her dad.

2:32pm.

She was home now. She was really angry at herself, she shouldn't have gone there at the first place. She hated this place.

"I need to move on now.I need to pack things now" she said to herself.

"Tomorrow will be a new start".
This place didn't suit her. A new life was waiting for her.

Life isn't a matter of milestones, but of moments. False opinions are like false money, struck first of all by guilty men and thereafter circulated by honest people who perpetuate the crime without knowing what they are doing.