I.

I'm going to be writing some YuuNoa because I feel like it doesn't get enough credit. It's so adorable! Tell me what you think of the first chapter in the comments so I know if I should continue it.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Shinoa's Point of View)
I hope he wakes up. I know Guren said he would. But who can trust that guy?

He said I was in love with Yuichiro. Haha. Me, in love? No way. And to think, me and Yuu? Me, liking my subordinate. No, more like my comrade. No, more than that. More like my... friend.

But Guren is absolutely crazy. Besides, The Drop-Dead Gorgeous Shinoa deserves a handsome prince riding a white horse. No more. No less.

I looked to the clock. It was the end of my shift to watch over Yuu. It was Yoichi's turn. I walked out of the room, stood in the doorway, and looked at Yuu one last time for the night.

What is wrong with you Shinoa?! Get it together! You don't like him!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Yoichi spread the news as fast as possible. I ran to the hospital room before anyone else could get there.

"Yuu..." I sat down in the metal chair that was next to the bed.

"Shinoa..." He reached out his hand, and grabbed my neck. I thought he was heading in for a kiss.

Mitsuba rushed into the room. "What, is going on in here?!"

I covered it up. "N-Nothing!" I stuttered and flailed. And she stomped off in rage. This was another reason for me not to like Yuu. Mitsuba has feelings for him.

Yuu took my hair and pushed it away from my neck. Then I realized his true intention: he was looking for the vampire bite on my neck.

I blushed as he tilted his head. "Oh, that? The vampire only got a sip of my blood..."

After that, we sat in an awkward silence until the others entered the room.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
The stars were beautiful that night. They shone bright, and I could clearly see Venus and Mars.

I could sit there for hours, just gazing at them. Left to nothing but my thoughts.

I leant a bit off of the railing of our HQ's building, and sighed.

Maybe I did like Yuu. No, no! There's no way on Earth I'd fall for the likes of him.... My.. uh.. friend? But I definitely don't have feelings for him! No way! Ughhhh, just the thought of it makes me want to--

I was cut off by footsteps, and vaguely murmured, "What is it, Kimizuki?" I didn't even turn to show him my face.

"It's Yuu, Shinoa." His voice sounded weak and horse from sleeping for so long.

"What do you want?" I turned around. Yuu was still in his light-blue hospital pajamas.

"I was just wondering if you were okay." I blushed when he said this. "It's getting pretty late you know."

"Doesn't that mean it's beddy-bye time for you?" I joked. But instead of taking it, he just half-limped up beside me.

"No, I just.. wanted answers."

"Answers to what?" I questioned.

"To everything that happened that day." Even though he wasn't specific, I knew exactly what he meant. He wanted to know about the day he turned into, well, who knows what?

"Best not to worry about it now. Don't you have some, uh, vampires to kill?"

"I should probably go to sleep first..." Yuu turned to retire to the infirmary bedroom. But I grabbed his hand out of nowhere, and he shifted yet again to face me.

"Yuu, I--" I wanted to say I love you. I wanted to say that everything would be alright. But I couldn't comfirm either one of them. So instead, I stumbled into silence at a loss of words.

"Yea?"

"I-I think you should go to bed."

Damn it.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Sorry guys, this was probably really bad. But tell me what you think, and if I should continue this! You can also leave a request if you'd like me to write a different fanfic!