The new life

Well it's been about two years since the battle of Mission city. Ironhide lives with me in Texas. I own a 50 acres peace of land with about 20-25 horses and before you ask there all a mixture of terabereds, arabians, applausas, quieter-horses, and paints.

"Mornin' how do you feel this morning" Ironhide said before his holoform hugged me.

"I feel fine and how about your self,"I asked as I walked towards his alternative mode.

"Well I feel like you are hiding something from me," he said to me transforming.

"Why do you say that 'Hide" I asked looking him in the optics.

Because you are always riding Christmas" he said looking a little worried.

Well here's the thing I haven't told Ironhide. I don't only transform into a autobot but I'm a mutant is the reason I ride my appalusa Christmas. Then I transform into animals and hunt for food for me and sometimes Ironhide. But I haven't told him yet because I don't think that I want to see his reaction.

So I went and got into 'Hide's cab and asked if we could go into town and go to the store and buy some more soap and of course he said yes. So we went to the store and got what we needed and I said that I was going on a walk in the park and told him to goon home and put the stuff away.

A/N: I hope you like my story so far.