First Steps

Howdy, Lemoncakes! Okay so today my brother and I were walking around town and then this guy with a white truck started following me, and I'm pretty sure I would've been kidnapped if my brother wasn't there. That's all I have to say.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Niall! I'm gonna head into town and pick a couple things up. Is it okay if I bring Conner?" You said grabbing your car keys. You wanted to maybe go to the park with Conner after you went shopping and Niall was playing with his son in the kitchen while you were drying your hair.

You didn't hear a reply and you really needed to get to town so you had time for other things later on that day.
"Niall??" You yelled, peeking your head into the hallway. You let out a frustrated sigh and walked down the hallway into the kitchen. Nothing could've prepared you for what you saw. Conner was walking!!!

"Come on! Come to daddy!" Niall coaxed, as he held his arms out for Conner as he waddled across the floor.
He took a couple last shaky steps before tripping and falling forward into his fathers arms.
"Oh my gosh! Conner! Those were your first steps!" You squeaking grabbing him and kissing him on the cheek as he giggled and clapped.
"This calls for a celebration of food!" Niall said, running right to the fridge.
Classic Niall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry, this one kinda sucked but I didn't really have any ideas for this one. Ever since I started the baby series I've been getting less reads, but I think that's just because most people only like reading the wedding and pregnancy ones.

Any requests for future chapters?
Leave em below!

Any requests for future books!
Leave em below!

Instagram: Cookiedough821
Twitter: Alyvia4

QOTD: If you could anywhere with 1D, where would it be?
AOTD: ANYWHERE!