Chapter 1

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I woke up, rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, and looked at my alarm clock.
"6:30 AM"

I jumped in the shower, threw on a UNC T shirt and jeans, and did my usual morning routine. I grabbed my bag and ran to my car.

When I got to school, I noticed the always empty parking space next to mine taken. A girl that I've never seen before got out of her car.

She had long brown hair, sparkling blue eyes, the most perfect smile and athletic body. She was so beautiful.

"Tobin!" I heard a loud banging on my door.

I jumped and nearly hit my head on the roof of my car and saw Kelley outside my window. I opened my door, grabbed my bags and faced her.

"What was that for?!"

"You were totally checking the new girl out weren't you!" She smirked.

"No! why would you think that? I don't even roll that way dude." I said shutting the door harder than intended.
Or do I?

"Whoa..okay. Explain to me what you were staring at for the last minute then?" She raised her eyebrow shaking her head.

I started to walk and turned my head so she wouldn't see me blushing.

The bell rang and we split to our classes.

Some of my teammates were in a majority of my classes and man was I lucky because the new girl was in just about all of them except for my last hour. I never acknowledged her being there because I knew I wouldn't be able to keep myself together and the whole team would think something was up.

What did I mean something was up?

The day went by slower than ever but It was finally time for tryouts. As I was putting my bag in my locker, I heard the one next to mine open.
I continued looking at my bag but then I heard this raspy voice that caught me off guard.

"we seem to have everything together" she said with what seemed like a smile.

"Haha yeah, I guess so." I managed to get that out still looking in my locker.

"I'm Alex Morgan. I'm new here."

"I'm T--Tobin...Heath." I stuttered as I
shut my locker and turned to look at who was talking to me. It was her. She was in nothing but a sports bra and shorts. Stop Tobin.

I quickly felt the red rushing to my face as I trailed my way up and our eyes met.

"Nice to meet you Tobin Heath" she said chuckling.

" you too Al--" I was cut off by coach yelling for us to come out to the field. Thank God. I couldn't form another sentence.

••Hey guys! So this is my first time ever writing fanfic. I would really love some feedback! Thanks! :)••