I fell into fits of laughter at how terribly off key he was singing but also how adorably cute he looked trying. "You are so whack"

"Oh my goodness if Kyrie doesn't shut the hell up" Zizi groaned, trying to stop herself from laughing as well.

"Honestly Adge when I got up this morning, the first thing I wanted was you" he smiled.

My cheeks instantly grew hot, "Aw, I want you to want me"

"You have no idea how much I do"

"When we see each other just know I'm going to be selfish as hell. I want you all to myself"

"Adrienne don't worry I'm all yours"

I smiled, but a frown later took its place. Exactly today made it two weeks that I haven't physically seen Kyrie and now I had to go another two weeks without seeing him, and it was really hard because I missed being around him a lot.

We continued to talk a little more but I later grew tired and let him know that I'll hit him up when we land in North Carolina.

**

"So how do you feel?"

Around one in the afternoon is when we got into Durham, and everyone headed for the hotel but I decided to have some quality time with my mom at her house.

"I actually feel better than ever and I'm just thankful to God for everything"

My mother is one of the strongest people I know, because she doesn't let situations bring her spirit down and she always keeps hope alive.

A smile fell to my face, "That's nice and you look amazing as well"

"Thank you sweetheart and how is everything with you going?" she gave me a stern look while pouring cream into her tea cup.

"I'm doing great. Getting ready to leave the country soon"

"Where exactly are you heading?" she asked, waving over the house help to remove the tray.

I leaned up a bit, "Well Aruba in few days for vacation and Glastonbury at the end of the month for a show"

"Oooh that sounds interesting. Is Kyrie going with you?"

"Nope, he's actually in Miami for rehab" I bit the inside of my cheek.

"Aw, poor kid"

I sighed deeply, "I really miss him, like every single day. It's crazy"

My mom took a sip of her tea and eyed me, "Are you sprung Adrienne?"

"I wouldn't be surprised if I was" I laughed, feeling my phone vibrate in my hand. I looked down at the screen to see a new text message.

Kyrie😍😘🙊💏: Wish you knew how much I miss you

I couldn't help but smile as I texted him back.

Me: Thanks to you I'm spruuuuung! 😁😱

Within seconds he immediately responded back to my text.

Kyrie😍😘🙊💏: That's a good thing 😜 I'm in the mood to cuddle my struggle is real 😩

The same smile stayed glued to my face as I typed away.

Me: I wanna cuddle too

Me: I wanna cuddle 25/7 but only with you

"Smiling like that, you've got to be texting Kyrie" my mom mumbled.