.0- Prologue

To be completely honest, I thought the park was going to work out.

Of course, I was aware of what had happened 22 years ago, but with the technology we had now, it only made sense that we were safe. We tried to bring back an experiment that had failed, make it better and sufficient.

We fought against Mother Nature's rules, making the impossible.

The park was made with intelligence, erasing all of those memories the last one had brought. We built a stronger park, fixing the errors the last park had made. But of course, our desire for better, stronger, fearful creatures blinded us from the consequences.

I was offered a training job here, for the Tyrannosaurus Rex. At first, it was quite a shocker. I had only worked for various famous zoos, feeding the lions and somehow captivating a bond with them, but this was too much.

Claire was the one who came to see the usual show in the former zoo I was working in, in San Diego.

It pained me to remember the memory, because at that time, there was no way those animals could escape, or harm others. They were safely kept inside the metal bars and the bullet proof glass; they weren't that strong to get out. But these were.

And that was their mistake; they created something so powerful that not even the toughest type of weapons could destroy her.

The Indominus Rex.