Chapter 1: Coming Home

Getting What I Want

Chapter 1: Coming Home

Hey guys this is my new story and first one actually. I think I'm okay at writing so you guys tell me if i should continue and stuff. Thanks for reading and i heart you hunnies! :) <3

                                      Luv You Guys

                                                     Jessica

~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I was in the obnoxiously long limo my father sent to pick me up in. I assume I am being taken to my father, Zeus and my mother, Demeter. They plan to celebrate my coming back home. O gods please. They could care less. My dad would rather be doing the nasty with some random chick and mother tending to her gardens all around the world. I left for a reason I wanted to be normal like a normal human being. I was tired of my life as a spoiled goddess. People thought I was nothing but a pretty face that made flowers. I am truly more than that. I've changed and matured. I am anti-Persephone now. I am the complete opposite of what I used to be preppy girly girl to scene rocker. Hahaha mother's going to blow a gasket. Father will probably be mad that his little girl is no longer little. Haha kidding he could care less. I actually changed because I wanted to. It was my choice and getting my parents pissed off is just a bonus. Throught all of my life my parents were always too busy to really pay attention to me. I guess I shouldn't really blame them because they are gods and have responsibilities but I still do. Dad was always doing a chick and mom was doing something with planting or harvesting. They should've at least tried to be parents once in a while but nope they never called, stopped by or even called me for my birthday. Messed up right? Eh whatever I don't let it bug me anymore because I grew to not really care. It upsets me sometimes but whatever no biggy. Well it was the main reason I left to get away from them and prove I am something then just a goddess of vegetation. I left to travel and have fun. Fun as in boys of course. Hey I am the daughter of Zeus! I'm a player just like my father sadly. But I have to admit it's fun. What would happen if my mom made me grow her a billion flowers uh that was so boring. She spent hours telling me where exactly she wanted them .No Persephone be confident you are a young woman you got this! Your the chick! After my lil pep talk S&M  by:Rhiana went on. I sang along and it totally gave me a confidence boost. Uh I have to see Hera to that is totally Bull dude. She hates me because I am daughter of Zeus and Demeter. Yeah he cheated on you so what he does it every day big deal. It’s not like she doesn’t know the truth. She has to grow some balls and leave him for being the biggest cheater ever. I would’ve left him by now. Cheating on me please I don’t cheat but I do play. I never go as far a boyfriend and girlfriend because I know I will end up cheating on them. So as far as boys go they are toys for me. I was always the sweet, “innocent” beautiful girl but now I’m the hot sexy bad ass chick. It attracts boys even more. The male gods have always been on me with pick-up lines and flirting. I find it funny as hell! They can honestly be annoying but I find no interest in them at all. Especially Cupid little asshole can’t leave me the frack alone. The car suddenly stops and I take a look at myself to see if I look fine. I’m wearing black skinny jeans with a white spaghetti strap shirt. I’m also wearing Black converse with my black jewelry, straightened hair, dark eye makeup and blood red lips to match my hair. What will I ever do there is no spring colors in my outfit. Oh my mom is going to pass out. I look outside to see my parents waiting in front of my mother’s house. I step out and look straight at them. Holy crap! I want to burst out laughing at their expressions! Gods help me! My mom has her eyes wide with shock and her fists are clenched tight at her sides. My dad looks kind of happy that I pissed my mom off but he’s also scared that she’ll throw one of her tantrums. I run my hand through my hair and keep on walking towards my parents. I stop a few steps in front of them.

“Sup Demeter. Zeus” I greeted. I never call them mom or dad they were never real parents so why call them that?

“What the flowers are you wearing? Persephone you better change right this instant and that’s mother to you young lady” she replied

“Yeah okay sure Demeter whatever you say. Great way to welcome your loving daughter back mommy dearest” I say sarcastically while rolling my eyes. Please women don’t start with me.

“Persephone I will not accept this attitude from you! I am your mother and I deserve to be treated with respect…” I zoned out after that. I put all my weight to one leg and a hand on my hip. A black rose appeared in my hand and I started to twirl it around my fingers and take out petals.  That’s when I heard my mom.

“ PERSEPHONE! ROSES ARE MEANT TO BE BEAUTIFUL AND ELEGANT NOT SAD AND DEADLY! I don’t have time for this we have to get you ready for the party we planned. Everyone will be coming. Go along inside and upstairs to your room to get ready. Everything is set up just go into your room and hurry”.

After leaving my bossy stressed mother I went upstairs into my room. I expected to find it just as I had left it Pink Paradise. Ewy what was I thinking back them. Shaking my head. Instead when I entered I found a chair in front of my vanity that has mountains of hair supply on. Dresses were on my bed, shoes were all over the floor and my closet door was open. Two people were ready to help me get ready and that’s when my torture began. I was already beautiful and what not so what else did I need? No I’m not being conceited I’m a goddess duh so I have to have the whole pretty thing. They did my nails blood red and my toes. I told them I wanted a black dress and heels to wear. Then my hair was curled into ringlets that fell perfectly. I slipped into the dress when my nails were dry. It truly fit like a glove it wasn’t trashy but did show the right amount of skin. My long legs looked amazing and so did my body. They re-applied my red lipstick and gave me a smokey eyed look which made my green eyes pop. I looked pretty damn good I thought as I looked at myself in my mirror. I thanked them and when they left for one last final touch. I made another red rose appear on my palm and I put it into my hair. Done finally! Smiling to myself I wondered what they would think of my new appearance. I wasn’t a little naïve girl anymore. I am much more different and stronger. Feeling more confident I went out of my room to find a maid and asked her if I could go down stairs.

“Of course you can Goddess Persephone” she replied. Uh not the goddess crap. I’m really that much different than others. Being immortal and a vegetation goddess is different but I have feelings and respect people too.

“Just Persephone. Thank you!” I replied.

She smiled in return and waved me off. I stood in the middle of the stairs that led down to where everyone would be waiting. Holy Mother of Roses! I don’t know if I should or not. What if they hate me now or think I look like crap. Uh why do I even care what they think? I am Persephone badass chick who doesn’t and shouldn’t give a crap about what they think. My family can be crazy let’s just say that for now. With a deep breath I took my first step and descended down stairs.

~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~

That's it for now. Tell me to continue or not and what you think of it. =) Thanks for reading! Comment and whatever you want.