How my boss stoled my ~First Kiss~

Michell's ~POV~

I was heading to my boss's office because he told me I was going to head out for a mission for maybe 3 or 4 months by myself. I'm usually with my partner Jane Linkwood. She's my best friend.

'Maybe I shouldn't over think things' I thought.

"Yea you shouldn't you never know what might happen maybe he's testing you" Jane said.

"H-how d-",I got interrupted by Jane.

"O-oh I forgot to tell you I can read minds >_< sorry I didn't tell you" Jane said maybe thinking I would get mad at her.

"Actually I did think you might get mad"

"Yea forgot you can read minds °u°, well I'm hear wish me luck" I said a little nervous.

"Yea break a leg, nah jk good luck tell me later what happen k," she said with a big smile on her face like always.

Knock knock

'Please come in my boss said my boss is pretty handsome and those blue eyes make him even cutter' michell thought.

"Yes Mr.Grier" I said with an unsecure voice.

"Please just call me Hayes Grier,Michell, or just Hayes."

"Mr.- I mean Hayes you called me for something."

"Yes our enemy is trying to rob a bank all the way to Puerto Rico, it is said that there's a hidden bank with millions and thousands of money their. So I wish for my best female spy to go and investigate for me."
"Will you do it for me ,please," he said with puppy eyes.

"Yes of course b-" I was cut of by him hugging me.

'Idk what I did god but thank you for this amazing gift. He smells so good' michell thought.

"I-I have a question" I said still with a small grin on my red tomato face. •///•.

"What is it " he let go of me BTW.

" I want to know why I'm the only one going on this mission can't anyone go with me?"

"Well you see your the greatest spy we ever had even if I were to be a spy I don't think I would be as good as you."

'When he said that I felt so happy that my heart started pumping fast as a cheetah I didn't care for any other reason because I love this one better' michell though.

"Well I'll give you 2 days to get rest I'll send you a helicopter to take you over there and here," he gave me something it looked like a present but my birthday is just 6 weeks away.

I opened it

"I-I can't believe yo- how did you get this were you get it why do you have it"
I started asking questions because he just gave me the best present I could ever ask for and without thinking I kissed him on his cheek.
He looked surprised but then he kissed me back. Then we kissed on the lips.
' I can't believe this my crush is my boss and he just took my first kiss' I thought as I remember that its OK since we both are the same age he's just one year older.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Author time with ME

How you guys liked it.

If you would like me to make more stories please comment and if you follow me I can make a story of your choice I can make ff of famouse people and ff of anime or whatever you like. Tbh my only life is wattpad and anime. #OTAKU4life.
Well this was dedicated to my best friend Michell Mendoza.