A trip to the beach

Start bij het begin

''That's actually smart. I do hope it's a secluded area. I'm not changing into my swimming trunks in front of other people.''

''Don't worry. Or you could get changed in the car.''

''Deal. I'll pick up more food from the grocery store on my way. Wear something flashy so I won't miss ya, yeah?''

''Ugh, we will. I love you. Avery does too.''

''I love you both so much more. See you in 30 minutes.''

She immediately walked upstairs to pack towels, spare shirts and pants for all three of them as well as a new bottle of sunscreen. Meanwhile, Tom went into the kitchen and took two bottles of cold water and a bottle of coke for Lee. Once Avery hopped down the stairs excitedly, Tom put the bottles in the beach bag and took the bag from her hands like a true gentleman.

"Okay, lets go." Avery said and took Tom's hand in hers, walking out the front door. Before she did so, she made sure she set the food for the stray kittens outside on the porch.

As she locked the front door and threw the keys in the bag that hung on Tom's shoulder, they started walking towards the beach that was a mile and a half away. As Lee was in New Zealand before, he knew a secluded but safe spot where three of them could enjoy their free time like true boyfriends and girlfriend without the secret coming out or just getting weird looks from the locals.

"So... What's the purpose of this trip?" Tom asked as they walked on the sidewalk, Tom swaying their hands back and forth.

"Cooling down and finding my conch." Avery frowned and looked up at her lover in confusion.

"Just that?" He asked in a lower voice, bringing his face closer to hers. At that moment, Avery knew exactly what Tom was asking about.

She simply shook her head and pecked his lips before letting go of his hand and walking in front of him, "When I'm ready. I'm not ready today, Thomas."

"I understand." He nodded and ran after her, again taking her hand in his. He loved holding her hand. Or just her in general.

They giggled and laughed at Tom's jokes and Avery's attempt to climb the giant boulder that rested by the side of the road. Tom also tripped as he tried to grab her and keep her away from the rock as he was sure she'd just fall and break a bone. Just as she was helping Tom up and quickly examined him for injuries, a black Mercedes pulled over on the side of the road. Out stepped no one else but Lee.

''Baby!'' Lee yelled and ran up to Tom, wrapping his arms around his waist and lifted him up, twirling them both in a circle as he kissed his lips. Avery stood by the side and jealously stomped her foot, crossing her arms. She sure was jealous, she wanted that romantic cliché thing too.

''Oh, sorry.'' Lee apologized and set a happy Tom down and scooped her up in his arms, almost smothering her with kisses. Tom was smiling at them and was in fact not jealous as he pictured them doing this sorts of stuff always.

He walked over to the pair and wrapped his arms around Lee and Avery, conveniently burying his face in her chest. She only giggled and gently pushed his head away from her breasts, climbed out of Lee's arms and ran to the car.

''Come on! I can't wait to go to the beach!'' She yelled at the two men standing in front of the car. Tom and Lee looked at each other and smiling, they walked to the car. Lee in the driver's seat and Tom in the passenger's.

''Will we change on the beach or in the car once we're parked at the beach?'' Tom asked as he took a water bottle out of the basket and took a long sip. He was very thirsty but since he had such fun with Avery, he forgot to drink.

''In the car. It's safer.'' Lee answered and looked in the rear mirror, glancing at Avery and winked at her. She giggled, again, and leaned forward to kiss his cheek. She would kiss his lips but he was driving and she didn't want to die just yet.

She also kissed Tom's cheek, but only because she didn't want Lee to become jealous. Tom looked sad, but there was plenty of time for kissing at the beach.

''Did you two have fun?'' Lee grinned as he pulled up on the deserted parking lot at the beach, after 10 minutes of Tom complaining how hot it is and that he might go commando in the water, while Avery mentioned every half a minute that they needed to wear sunscreen or they'll looked like burned sausages. Lee blushed at her reference and Tom burst into laughter, which only made her suspicious about the reference. She was sure to ask them about it later.

They got out of the car, Tom carrying the basked and Lee carrying Tom's swimsuits. He gave them to him and went in the back seat of the car, closed the door and quickly changed into his swimsuit. He wore black boxer swimsuit that was flattering to his manhood, as Tom wanted so.

Tom had the same model, but his were bright blue. So when Lee was finished, Tom went in the back seat and changed as well. As Tom got out, both men expectantly stared at Avery. She only lifted her shirt up to show them she already put them on and was wearing them under her clothes. She also sent Tom the 'you really don't remember' look.

''Why aren't you wearing a bikini?'' Lee asked and frowned as he scratched his elbow, that was red from mosquito bites.

''I don't feel comfortable in them..'' Avery shrugged and looked down just as eyes started getting glossy. It was enough for both of them to notice.

''Don't cry, he didn't mean to make you cry.'' Tom frowned and stepped closer to her, pulling her into a tight embrace. She happily accepted and nuzzled his chest. Lee also stepped closer to her and hugged her from behind, leaning his head on her shoulder.

''I'm sorry. Whatever the reason that bikini's make you feel uncomfortable, it's probably dumb. You're a beautiful young girl and we love every part of you. You are the most gorgeous woman I have ever laid my eyes upon, I'm sure Tom agrees.'' Lee spoke quietly in her ear, only for Tom to hear even though they were alone on the beach. Tom eagerly nodded at his speech and petted her hair.

Avery sniffed and looked up Tom and then Lee, wiping under her eyes. She smiled as she felt blush creeping up on her cheeks, both men staring at her lovingly. Leaning on her tip toes, she kissed Lee's lips, while Tom tightened his grip around her. Then she turned slightly to kiss Tom's as well, but a figure above the parking lot, on the rocks, made her freeze in shock and fear.

Orlando.