Fuyu

Name: Fuyu Tsuki no ko or Fuyu uzumaki (she's not Naruto's Real sister)

Looks: She has purple hair and blue eyes, normally wears a purple shirt, long fingerless gloves with a cyan color with purple flowers that go to her elbows, sometimes she wears one light blue fishnet fingerless glove and the other is purple. She wears cyan shorts that go down to her knees, and normal ninja shoes. She wears a cyan colored head band with purple flowers she also wears her goggles that Naruto gave her.

Personality: She's like Naruto really happy, smiles a lot, really nice and kind of little shy, weird and random. hold the eleven tails ( I don't know if there is one but now there is you get a eleven tails by getting chakra form each tails and the ten tails) Ōkami or as she call her wolfy

Other info: She loves music and sweets. She plays pranks on Saskue and stuff like that. She's Naruto's Imōto not by blood though (imoto means little sister I'm not doing the o thing) She does everything with Naruto her favorite colors are cyan and purple (no duh admin) She loves wolfs and dragons. She and Naruto can't and won't be apart for a day without being sad and complaining. there demons (don't know how to spell what there called Naruto has the nine tails for any one who doesn't know :3) are good friends. She loves ramen from hanging around Naruto

Family: Naruto brother old Foster Waru mother Akuma father ( Waru means evil Akuma means devil) real parent unkown

crush Gaara

Born on October 11th same year as Naruto 

her good chakra point things are Fire, Water, Yin, and Yang as a kid

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~story~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fuyu's P.O.V. at age 8

I was walking around the village and saw the villagers saying mean things to a boy with yellow hair. One of the villagers was going to punch him but I ran up in front of him and took the blow and yelled " LEAVE HIM ALONE HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU!!" the villagers gasped when they saw me and ran away screaming "it's her run!!" I growled. I looked at the boy and got on my knees and said, "Are you okay?" he looked up at me shocked, like no one ever talks to him. "Y-yeah, but why are you talking to me? No one likes me I'm all alone" he said. I smiled at the boy and said, "Well that's not good and you're not going to be alone anymore because I'm going to be your sister! What's your name?" I asked slash said. He looked at me in shock and said, "I'm Naruto Uzumaki believe it and I'm going to be the future hokage!" he smiled and yelled. I looked at him and said "Last one to the ramen shop has to pay!!" and I started running to the ramen place ( I don't know the name :'( )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~later at age 12~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"NARUTO, FUYU GET BACK HERE!!!!" Iruka sensei called after us, we only ran faster "HAHA YOUR CAN'T GET US!!!" I taunted at him "HAHAH YEAH GIVE IT UP LOSER WANBES HAH YOU WILL NEVER GET US!!!" Me and Naruto painted to Hokage Mountain. Once, we thought we got away by hiding in a fake fence, "Ha-ha that was too easy right, Winter? "Naruto said. I nodded my head "OH YEAH!" We both screamed at Iruka. You would scream to if your sensei snuck up behind you and that's what he did. Eheh he dragged us to class "I'm at the end of my rope you two. Both of you failed the graduation test last time and the time before that! Tomorrow you have another chance and your not messing up again" Iruka sensei said. We humpfed. "Fine because you two missed it every one has to do the transformation Jutsu test again!" They all groaned but did it. Sakura was up first. yada yada She transformed to Iruka and said something to duck butt. Any way when it was my turn, I pulled Naruto with me and said, "Were doing it together." Iruka nodded and we transformed into two naked girls holding each other, with clouds around our private parts. Iruka got a major nose bleed and yelled at us.