Sir Dixie & Miss Dixie's Love Story

One day, in the mystical land of Greenland, home of the unicorn Sir Dixie, was a great day. Here is the story of that magical day~.

But first, how about a little intro to Sir Dixie? The main uni!

--Sir Dixie is an imaginary pet unicorn. He is the ideal imaginary friend. Sir Dixie loves adventure and is willing to try almost any new thing that comes his way. He loves almost anything and is very stubborn.

Sir Dixie is a tall unicorn with white fur and a rainbow mane with a tail to match. The horn upon the top of his head is a bright cherry red. He loves sandwiches and goes on adventures everyday with friends. This unicorn is from Antarctica but speaks only the language of the unicorns (Unicornian). When you go on adventures with him you must be prepared to do everything the hard way and live off of sandwiches and orange juice with a splash of ketchup inside. He is very picky and will only go on an adventure for a certain amount of days before he will decide he is done and will go back to his home in Greenland. The only thing he dislikes is gold because he believes all greed is associated with gold and does not wish to become greedy like his eldest brother Willis.

Sir Dixie is lots of fun to be around and loves his friends.  In order to communicate with him you must learn Unicornian because he is not willing learn any new language.--

 It was a beautiful day in Greenland. Sir Dixie decided to walk to the local park. When he got there, he couldn't believe his eyes, his gorgeous green eyes, for there was the most beautiful creature standing before him.

"H-hey there, fellow unicorn," said Sir Dixie, as nervous as one unicorn could be.

"Well hey there, mister!" exclaimed the woman-corn, "My name is Miss Dixie, yours?"

"UUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....." Sir Dixie blushed. Was this beautiful creature ACTUALLY talking to him?

"Come on, spit it out!" demanded Miss Dixie.

Sir Dixie finally said, after using all of the courage he had, he said "Sir Dixie be the name, fine lady," winking.

"O-oh my, you sure are mighty fine yourself!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They had to part ways, sadly. They didn't see each other for 5.695923 years after that, but they always kept each other in their hearts. Sir Dixie even broke up with his other girlfriend right after he got home because he knew fate would bring he and Miss Dixie back together.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, after all this time, they met again in the same place. Godenblaug Park. Turns out they were actually neighbors, and have been since the age of twelve! After seeing each other for only the second time, they decided they just had to get married!

And so that lovely day, they got married.

They now live happily in the land of Japan. Nothing will ever bring them apart.