"Rae, I appreciate your help but you can leave now." She shook her head.

"I won't. Lizzie isn't the angel this stupid bloke think she is, she's human and she developed feelings for you, I made sure of that. I asked her what she felt so she wouldn't hurt you." She told me and I saw soldier boy's jaw go slack.

"You did?" I asked surprised, she nodded.

"I don't care what you both say, I want to hear it from her." Soldier boy said and I rolled my eyes.

"It might take a while seeing Lizzie have no idea who we are, but you can think whatever you want. I know how she feels about me and I'm not backing up." I answered and showed him the door, he left and Rae helped me take care of my black eye.

-Lozzoe-

I was playing a game on my dad's phone when a girl walked inside my room.

"Jen! I'm gonna go grab something to eat, you take care of her for me?" My Dad asked and the girl nodded.

"Hi Lizzie." She said smiling sitting beside me and running a hand on my hair. "I'm so glad you're alright." I could see tears in her eyes that she was trying very hard not to let them fall. I held her hand.

"Thank you, Jen." I smiled. "Are you Blondie's daughter? You have his eyes." She smirked.

"Blondie?" I nodded.

"The tall man, with blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. Are you his daughter?" She giggled.

"Lizzie, you know I can't give you any information but I so want to be here when you call him that." It was my time to giggle.

"Well, I think the name fits him. It should be forbidden for a man his age look so handsome and fit like he does. In other words, he's just my number." Jen laughed out loud.

"Oh Lizzie, you without a filter is the cutest thing ever. Have you seen the handsome young man yet? What do you think of him?" I nodded.

"Oh, Handsome is cute and all, probably my boyfriend or something but I he didn't give me feelings. I want to go home as soon as possible, even though I have no idea where home is."

We kept talking and laughing until Handsome walked inside the room.

"Hi Lizzie." He smiled and Jen excused herself.

"Hi." I said politely, I felt so uncomfortable around him.

"How are you feeling?"

"Confused, but good." He smiled. I somehow felt guilty, I must have done something to him before the accident.

"Why are you only being awkward with me? I've seen you talk to Jen and your mom lightly, with me you seem uncomfortable. Why?" I shook my head.

"I'm sorry, but I really don't know." He rolled his eyes.

"Are you sure you don't have any memory of anyone?" I nodded.

"I would never pretend something like that. It's awful to feel empty like this. Who do you think I am?" I asked getting angry.

"I have no idea who you are. I used to know you, now I don't anymore." I sighed hard, I wanted to smack his face.

"That makes two of us, I have no idea who I am anymore, and you're definitely not helping."

"And The Admiral is helping, right?" He started to yell.

"I haven't talked to him yet." He grabbed my wrists.

"How do you know who he is then?" I was about to say something when said Admiral walked in.

"Get away from her!" He said and Donald did it. "She doesn't remember anything, can't you see? She's not faking it. Now get out 'cause you're not helping at all." Donald shook his head and chuckled.