The Zodiac Signs on: Inappropriate Humor

*After the signs are told that they're bad at sex*

Aries: "Obviously your begging for some more. Come get some more."

Tauras: "Is it because I was eating? Did you want my Taco? Next time I'll share my award winning Tacos."

Gemini: "Well you have a small dick soo [...]wait you don't have a dick? Oh then never mind. Haha wanna go again?"

Cancer: *pouting * "When I was young my dildo always got stuck so you can't blame me. Why does everyone always blame me!"

Leo: "No. I was great, I was fantastic. You should of took the lead when I was getting tired. But you didn't because your just not as good as me."

Virgo: "I was only doing it for you. I know you haven't had sex in a while so your welcome."

Libra: "I was bad? Yeah, okay" * silently plans of chopping your dick off later *

Scorpio: "Well you were a little too loose for me. GAWD you're the third ungrateful whore I had today.....oops."

Sagittarius: "No, your bad at sex. My teddy bear told me I was great last night."

Capricorn: "You've got to be kidding. I read every book there was to read about sex. The quizzes said I was great!!!

Aquarius: "My type of sex is unique, I'm not like the other girls." *says while wearing a somewhat sexy bunny suit *

Pisces: *was crying the entire time *