Arc 1: The Tale of the Thief, Episode 0: The Thief's beginning

Start from the beginning

In the darkness field of Kyūshū region, the final battle has begun in the deepest mountain.

[In the Japan region of Kyūshū, Nagasaki]

On the mountain road, a army of the Human-Devil alliance is marching toward the destination, with Shunko and Alexander in the lead.

Among the human is the famous Namikage Sister, the Dragon Knight of Burugosu and the Mystic Lord of Blue Flame.

"Man, I can believe we're going to fight a God." Mumble Shiria Namikage, a young and beautiful girl with her black long hair held back in ponytail reaching to her leg and a black eyes as dark as thr night, wearing a black kimono open, showing a little bit of her large cleavage and a black short skirt that reach to her tight.

Her older sister, Kishi Namikage, roll her bright brown eyes as she continue to walk, her dark brown long hair that reach to her tight flowed from the wind. She is also wearing a white kimono dress nearing open, showing her large cleavage, and a black long skirt. "Sister focus, you can deal with it later." Kishi told her younger sister, who look at her pouted. "Kishi-sis, we are working with a devil who want to end a war, what going to happen to us when this is all over?" As Shiria say, she look at her with a cute puppy eyes that make every man/devil that saw her look away.

"Beside, I'm going to have a brother-in-law and sister-in-law!" As she say this, there's was a loud groan with a sound of facepalm as Kishi blush from her sister's statement.

"Man, I can't believe she just say that." Akari Burugosu say as he shook his head from Shiria's statement. "But brother, you're gonna be marry tomorrow, shouldn't you be happy about it?" His sister Higeru Burugosu ask her brother as she look at him.

Akari Burugosu is a handsome man with a black messy hair and blue eyes while Higeru is a woman whose beauty can caught every man's heart. Her brown hair reach to her back and her dark brown eyes. They both wear the armor of the long since decease dragon name the Azure Dragon Emperor by the name of Azule. A Cobalt Blue scale armor with black small armor under it with long waist coat. While Higeru has no weapon, Akari wield the sword made by a dragon crystal known as the Dark Repulser.

(Yeah, the weapon Akari is using is from Sword Art Online, deal with it.)

"Higeru, you have no idea sis." Akari say as his younger sister giggle a bit.

Akari then feel someone pat him from his shoulder, he look to his side to see a Devil name Senjin Sarutobi. A man with blue hair and ocean eyes, wearing a blue armor of a knight.

"So... Is this rumor is true then? The one with the marriage with a Namikage?" Senjin ask Akari who blush a little. "W-Well yeah, thought we may be rival, we l-love each other." Akari say as he look away from Senjin.

At this, some human and devil surround Akari as they ask him.

"Are you for real!?"

"Damn, congratulations man."

"First you and Kishi are trying to kill each other and now you're marrying with her!"

Akari has a wide-eyes from this. "H-hey hey! Calm down okay!" Akari say to them as Higure has a sweat drop from this.