BoyxBoy story!! chapter 2

Chapter 2 

            The next few weeks we were always together hanging out with each other and getting to know each other. Ichigo and I were always with each other when I got out of school, we would go shopping, walking on the beach, or going to the store for my mom and her stupid fiancé. On a rainy day Ichigoand me went to his place because we were out one day and it was starting to pour the rain. "wow Ichigo, do you live here by yourself?" I said "yeah, well I sometimes live with my mom and her wife when they come to visit on the holidays, when they aren't busy." he said he gave me tour of the huge and beautiful house. I was starting to wish I could live with him. We went in the living room to watch a movie to pass some time while it was raining. Then after the movie we started talking about different things. "so where is your mom and her fiancé?" he asked. "well my mom moved out about two years ago when I turned fourteen years old." I said "oh I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked that question." he said "oh no it's ok, I really don't care about what my mom does with her life." I said. He pulled me to him and he started kissing me on my neck. Then he got up and grabbed my arm and lead me to a room that had roses and candles. It looked really romantic and beautiful. Ichigo pulled me to the bed that was in the center of the room. He started kissing my neck then he kissed my cheek. He started rubbing my nipple and then he ripped my shirt and started licking my nipples.

             "Hey what are you doing?" I asked shocked. "silly willy aren't we engaged?" he said still licking my nipples. "hey stop licking my nipples please and tell me how in the hell we got engaged." I said trying to move him. He wouldn't get off me and tell me how we got engaged. He started to unbutton my pants."hey hey what are you doing with my pants?" I asked "I'm trying to make love to you because I love you." he said chuckling "don't say that it's embarrassing." I said trying to hide my face. "please don't hide your beautiful face." he said "wh-wh-why not?" I said  "because I love seeing your face, it makes me happy to see it." he said. He pulled my pants all the way down to my ankles and started kissing my belly. He went all the way down and started to suck it. "a-ah q-q-quit." I said "you know you like it don't say you don't." he said. He came up and licked my nipples again. "wow your already hard here too." he said happily. Sh-sh-shut up." I said. He pulled me over on my stomach and he  started to pump it. He put his fingers in my hole. "ow, what are you doing with your fingers?" I asked a little scared. "that's for me to know and you to find out." he said. I felt something larger on the entrance of my hole. I realized that it was his cock and he was going to put it in me. He put it in a little and I tightened up my muscles. "relax." he kept telling me "I-I-I-I can't it hurts to much." I said almost crying. As he put it in farther it felt better and I let out a moan of pleasure. He kissed my back and kept thrusting it in as far as he could go. "a-a-ah." "how does that feel Saskue?" he asked "n-n-n." was all I could say because it felt so good. 

          He finally came in my hole and then he laid on the bed. I turned over and laid on his stomach. "hey do you wanna take a bath with me Saskue?" he asked "s-sure." I said. "ok, I'll go get the shower going and then you can come in." he said happily. "ok" I said. He got up and went to the bath room. 10 minutes had passed and then I finally heard the water running. I was a little scared to get in the shower with him, but I had no idea what I was talking about because I just had sex with him. So I got up as soon as I heard a knock on the wall as a sign that I could come in. "Hey." I heard him say to me but I wasn't sure if he was talking to me of just my imagination. "are you coming in or are you going to stand out there?" he asked. "I finally came back to my senses and got undressed and got in the shower. As soon as  I got in the shower he pulled me to the wall and started kissing me. Then he lifted me up the wall and he put my legs around his waist. "hey put me down I'm to heavy for you." I said "no your not." he said. "how much do you weigh?" he asked. "about 120...why?" I said. "oh I weigh much more then you do." he said. "oh really how much do you weigh?" I asked "about 140." he said. "oh." I said. "see I told you that I weigh more then you do." he said. He was right, he did weigh more then I did. We quit arguing about our weight. He started kissing me again and I kissed him back.