Warnings, precautions, finding your perfect spells, and utensils you might need.

So to start off before I start uploading spells, I wanted to say that some of these spells may or may not work for you, and will work for someone else. These are just all of my spells and rituals that I use.

Some ingredients you'll see for some of the spells and potions you'll wonder where I got them. Just message me with the ingredient or item you want to know about and I'll tell you where I got them.

How to tell what spell, ritual, or potion is good for you:

What you do, is you read each spell word for word, and learn about what it's saying. If you feel drawn to certain spells more than others, that spell will be better for you. That is your energy telling you how it feels about the spell. If you have a positive, happy feeling towards a spell, that spell is good for you. If you feel an eerie, negative energy towards a spell, don't even think about attempting that specific spell.

Some other things you might want to consider getting:

Tarot cards. You can get these from chapters or other book stores depending on where your from. The way to tell what tarot cards are good for you, is almost the same way as telling what spell is good for you. ( It is very easy to give a tarot card reading to someone else or to yourself. There's a little instruction booklet inside the box )

Wands. I have 3 wands, one I got off of eBay, (I know that sounds risky but it was actually a really good wand)
and two I got from etsy.

Herbs. You can buy these off of etsy, eBay, or go to a regular grocery store depending on the herb or powder. Things I use for magic are dried rose petals, bay leaves, rosemary, and many more spells you can get from your garden or a store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warnings and precautions

Be very careful around black magick, or necromancy, as it can be very dangerous. Some of these spells may ask for pentacles, pentagrams, black candles, etc. You can message me and ask where I got these things.

Black magick also has a lot of curses and hexes available. I will write on each chapter what genre of magick the spell comes from, and the name of the spell for those who don't want to go into a certain type of magick they can just skip through.

White magick is a lot better for those who want to help others rather than get revenge and cause bad luck.

Love spells are something any kind of magick type can use. I personally study a lot of black magick,( necromancy) but I use a bit of all the others too. So don't feel tied down to one magick, you can explore all of them.

Life spells. That might make some people think skeptically. Life spells are much like healing spells. They can be quite useful to heal minor cuts or bruises, but not fractures or broken bones. All they can do for that is aid them and make the healing process somewhat quicker.

Storm and weather spells. These can bring storms upon a certain area, or a certain person like a hex or a curse. But they can also be used for environmental purposes like summoning rain for dry grass, crops, etc.

Those are all the spells that I know and I hope you find these helpful :) I'll try and upload spells as often as I can because I'm quite busy at times. Just remember to be careful and don't rush into things too quickly.