My Best friends Brother

**(*** Hey you!!!!!!!!!! Yeah you! Thanks for clicking on my story! Anyways I want to start off by saying I'm sorry if my story is similar to any other stories. I know this is a popular topic/title to write about, but I"m not stealing any ones story. Please vote and comment! Also do not advertise your story on here please, I find it very rude. Haha enjoy-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, just a warning, I wrote this when I was very young, middle school aged. I wrote this before I had my first relationship and before I actually took a writing class.

Ten years ago:

"Honey! Come on! Were going over to talk to the new neighbors!" My mom screamed from the bottom of the steps. I sighed and dragged my Dora the Explorer backpack with my brown teddy bear hanging out of it down the stairs. I was one of the shyest six year old in my first grade class, so I wasn't the best person to be going over and meeting the new neighbors.

"Mommy, I do not like addressing new people." I whined taking her hand as we left the house. I swung the backpack around my back and strapped the front thingys.

"Adress? Where'd you learn that from sweetie?" Mom asked me. I smiled, my front tooth missing.

"Dictionary!" I shrieked. Mom laughed and ruffled my hair.

"You know Michelle, meeting new people is good for little girls your age." My very tall dad said taking my other hand. I nodded as we made our way to the front door of our next door neighbors. Mom rung the doorbell. We waited until a very, very tall man answered the door. He had brown hair and brown eyes. Next to him appeared a short women with brown hair too. She had pretty hazel eyes.

"Hello, I'm Scarlett Smith, this is my husband Jack, and my daughter Michelle. We'd like to welcome you to the neighborhood. I see the moving truck is still here, do you need any help unpacking?" My mom introduced. Both of the peoples faces light up with smiles.

"That would be appreciated, thank you. I'm Joan and this is Michael. The kids are in the back yard sweetie, if you want you can go play with them." The lady told me. I smiled and went through their house to the backyard. When I got out there I saw a little girl, about my age yelling at an older boy. The girl looked like the lady I just met and the boy looked like the guy.

Present Day:

"God dammit Nick! I hate you!" My best friend Kylie screamed at her eighteen year old brother. Kylie is sixteen along with me. She has shoulder length wavy dark brown hair, beautiful hazel eyes, and a stunning complexion. She also has the perfect personality to go with her looks. Silly, funny, caring, and she's brave too. I envy her more than she knows. Me, I just have the regular long semi curly blond hair, boring grey eyes, and a pale complexion. I'm shy, smart, quiet, and a coward. Sometimes I'm funny, but that's only around Kylie. The only thing I actually like about my body is my height, 5'11 and still growing. Kylie tells me when she stands next to me she feels like she's a dwarf, which she kind of is, 5'2. That's really short for being sixteen. But Nick towers over both of us at 6'4. Nick. What can I say about him? He's cocky, annoying and well hot. He's our school quarter back, and he's the biggest player I've ever seen. The best singer and guitar player in choir and also class pres. It's so stereotypical. He's got those deep mysterious brown eyes, buzz cut brown hair, very muscular and tan.

"Shut the hell up!" Nick yelled in his deep masculine voice. The siblings were having, yet another fight. It was for the stupidest reason too- Nick accidentally bumped into Kylie on the stairs and she went ballistic. Yes, she's a little bit of a drama queen but you got to love her. At the moment I was standing on the last stair watching Nick and Kylie yell in each others face.