Chapter 1 - Lockdown

" Sir Galahad, we should follow Lady Lakshmi and leave the city " Nikola suggested on the communication device." Leave the city, I'll catch up later " he replied. Galahad stood up and walked along the rooftop " bloody hell... " Galahad said to himself. He then got to a certain part of the rooftops and lowered himself down to a ladder and climbed down it.
" Hey! You! Stop right there! " yelled a guard. Galahad quickly turned and ran into an alley and hid himself in the shadows. The guard that had confronted Galahad then showed up in the alley looking around for him. " Come out! Now! " demanded the guard. Galahad could hear the footsteps getting closer and closer. He decided to pull out his knife when suddenly a Lycan showed up and the guard abandoned the search and ran off as fast as his legs would go. Galahad then snuck up behind the Lycan and jumped on to its back, slashing its neck with his knife. The Lycan squirmed a bit desperately trying to get Galahad off. For the finishing blow, Galahad jammed his knife into its skull, killing it instantly. He then hopped off and headed towards Nikola's lab through a train station. A few minutes later he reached Nikola's lab and went inside. " Sir Galahad, we must leave or the United India Company will find us " said Nikola as Galahad walked through the door. " Fine, we can leave, but where to? " asked Galahad. " The rebels have an airship that we're going to be taking over to France. " replied Nikola as he finished packing the last few bags. They then headed for the airship.

A few hours later, Galahad was sitting in his cabin drinking coffee when Lady Lakshmi walked. " Couldn't make it back to Whitechapel I suppose. " said Lakshmi. " There was no way, even through the tunnels it would be impossible. " Galahad replied. " Well, the city was on lockdown. Your lucky we built this airship or you'd be stuck in London. " said Lakshmi " The United India Company also has forces here. But not as many. ". Lakshmi then left the room and Galahad got up and went to the airships restaurant. But when he went to open the door but it was locked. " Dammit, it's closed " Galahad said to himself. He then walked back to his cabin and fell asleep.