MUTE 1/?

I couldn't believe this was happening, I was finally going to meet my idol and I was absolutely petrified. I didn't want to go because I was scared. I was scared that Chris was going to look at me like I was crazy, I was scared that people were going to laugh at me but Liam managed to sit me down and persuade me that this could be my only chance to meet my idol and he was right, and I was going to do this.

I was sitting in the passenger seat of Liam's car and I was so jittery and nervous. I bit my lip, hesitating before taking a pen out of my bag and writing down on the notebook sitting in my lap. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" I waited until Liam stopped at the red lights before holding my notebook up so that he could see.

"Don't back out now.." He warned me, he leant over and squeezed my hand. I really did have the best friend in the world. "I know you're nervous, but just write down what you want to say, and then see what happens."

Once again, he was right. I had so many things I wanted to say to Chris, and I couldn't back out now. I pictured his face in my head and couldn't help the little squeal that escaped my mouth - we were about 10 minutes away from the book store in the town centre, I could only hope things turned out well.

---

I stood in the queue leading out of the book store jumping up and down nervously.. I couldn't believe I was finally here and how busy it was. I was nearly at the back of the queue and Liam was next to me talking to another Chris fan. He wasn't a fan, but he'd do anything for me, he was like the big brother I never had. I didn't dare even look at anybody incase they tried to speak to me, I didn't want them to look at me in disgust like all the other people at school did. I looked into my bag and grinned at TLOS book waiting to be signed, it was the most precious thing in my life.

---

An hour later, me and Liam were finally at the front of the queue. Some girl was talking rapidly to Chris, and my hands were shaking. I didn't know if I could do this, it's all I've ever wanted and yet I could feel myself wanting to turn around, walk away and forget this ever happened. I watched as the girl left leaving just a few steps between me and Chris.

"You can do this." Liam whispered to me.

I nodded my head and took a deep breath, before taking that final step forward.