•Chapter 1•

• Hi guys!! This was my first book ever :) I wrote this in middle school ahaha so I'm sorry if there are any grammar mistakes or if the book isn't good but i hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did writing it :) love you guys ❤️ -bella

Bella's POV

"Please Bella!" Cameron begged.

"Fine Cameron, whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Someone has an attitude." Cam sassed.

"Well this is like the a millionth time you've hid me from your friends." I said laying back on my phone.

He sighed," You know why I do it."

"I really don't." I rolled my eyes.

With that, he walked out of my room.
I decided to ask Gabby and Kayla, my best friends to come over.

Group text~

{To: Gabb & Kay}
Come over in 10?

Less than one second they texted back.

{To: Gabb & Kay}

Gabb-Yepppp
Kay- Yeshh

I changed into some black spandex, a purple crew neck, black vans and threw my hair in a messy bun. I applied perfume, deodorant and to end it off with a cherry EOS lip balm since my lips are pale. I heard a knock on my window and my door and I started laughing. I opened my door and to see Kayla.

"Hey." She laughed hugging me.

I heard a thump on my window and quickly walked over to my window, opening it to see Gabby fall in. Kayla and I started laughing.

"Ow." Gabby moaned.

"Don't say ow. You were the dumbass who decided going through a window would be a better choice." Kayla laughed.

"Netflix?" I smirked. "Netflix." Gabby smirked back.

Right now we're watching the fosters and Kayla and I are screaming because Jude and Connor are life while Gabby is looking at us like we need help.

"JONNOR IS LIFE." Kayla and I screamed.

"Let's get food." Gabby whined.

Kayla and I shrugged agreeing with her. Gabby ran downstairs leaving Kayla and I following after her.

We walked in seeing Gabby with a bag of popcorn. Typical.

"At least save us some." Kayla rolled her eyes grabbing a slice of pizza. I grabbed a bag of gummy bears and hopped on the counter and started chewy on them.

I was about to say something when I heard, "Cam! I left my phone in the kit hen, let me get it!"

Shit.

A boy with shaggy brown hair and ocean blue eyes walked in and stared at us. I wouldn't blame him. Gabby was eating popcorn like an animal and Kayla was eating up the pizza and I was on the counter eating gummy bears.

"Cameron, there's three girls in your kitchen." He spoke.

Cam then came in with a few other guys and stared blankly at me.

"Bella what are you doing here." He glared.

"You see, we were enjoying the fosters and Gabby over here wanted food so then Kayla and I decided to eat and then blue eyed boy comes in and here we are." I simply said throwing a gummy bear in my mouth.

"Guys this is my little sister, Bella." He said ruffling my hair.

"Cam you never told us you have hot sisters." A boy with nice eyebrows smirked.

"There off limits." Cam pointed out.

We giggled admiring them.

"And my sisters from another planet, Gabby and Kayla." He ruffled Kayla's long black hair and snatched the popcorn away from Gabby.

She gave him the "run" look and he ran away while Gabby chased him. Which left me, Kayla and the boys.

"While we're here, let us introduce ourselves." A boy with dirty blonde said.

"I'm Jack J, This is Jack G, Aaron, Carter, Nash, Shawn, Taylor, Matt and Hayes." Jack J said. Kayla and I showed warm smiles all around and trust me, this is a rate thing.

"How old are you guys?" I asked. I didn't really listen to how old they were mainly because I was waiting for one of them to say 15.

"How are old you guys?" Hayes asked us "I'm 15, Kayla and Gabby are 16."

"Twins!" Hayes and I yelled high fiving each other.

Gabby came in eating popcorn while on Cam's back. "Well damn, Cam got beaten by a girl." Nash laughed.

Cam groaned while Gabby continued eating her popcorn.

"Let's go to the pool." Carter shouted jumping on Matt. I stared at Matt for a few seconds till Gabby waved her hand in front of my fave and smirked at me.

Funny how such a simple mistake can turn into something good.