"I know. But what will Ryder think now?"

"If Ryder thinks you will choose him over your father then he is not worth it."

Her head was low.

She sniffed. "I'm sorry."

"I'm not the one who you should be apologising to."

"Where is da?" She asked.

"He dashed out of the place. I don't know when he'll be back."

She nodded gingerly.

"Go to sleep. I'll have a nap too. Hopefully, he'll come back by dinner." I said.

"Then you can apologise." I continued.

She nodded weekly and left the room, shutting the door behind me.

-

As I was about to elope with slumber, I felt the bed dip beside me and soft arms wrap around my waist. I opened my eyes and turned.

"Go to sleep. I didn't mean to wake you."

"It's okay," I said, glancing at his tired face. His face was flushed and his eyes red.

"You were crying at the park weren't you?" I asked weekly. I was answered positively when he closed his eyes and snuggled into my shoulder.

"She realises her mistake," I said.

"She is our daughter, she is supposed to."

"Talk to her alright?"

Niall sighed deeply and pulled me into his chest.

--------

"Coral call Dada from his office," I told my youngest kid as she finished packing her school bag.

She nodded and sprinted to her favourite parent's office.

I placed the plates and dishes on the table and made a loud call for dinner. Soon I heard stomping and the three musketeers took their respective places on the dining table. Niall walked out of his office and sat at the head of the table.

"How was school Coral?" Niall asked. She shook her head and kept chewing her food.

"I don't enjoy studying Dada." She sulked. Niall let out a boisterous laugh and shook his head. "That's funny coming from a straight-A student." He said.

She giggled and continued eating.

"Dad, do you think you'll be able to make it for my match day after tomorrow?" Yohaan asked.

"I think so, I'll check with my schedule." He answered.

"Okay, but let me know so that I save seats for you'll."

"Who all are coming?" Niall asked.

"Mom and Coral..." Yohaan answered. Niall's gaze shifted to Spencer. I was sure he wanted to know why Spencer was not going for her elder brothers match. Spencer understood the tension and folded her hands on her lap.

"I uh- I uh have a date that evening." Niall let go of the spoon he was using and stared at Spencer in anger.

"You are ditching your brother's cricket match for a date?"

She cleared her throat and sat up straight. I placed my hand on Niall's, trying to calm him down but he shook off my hand.

"Daddy....." She muttered.

"It's okay if she can't make it Dad," Yohaan said.

"It's semi-finals Yohaan, this match is important for you. I think your sister realises that." Niall said sternly.

"Coral, Yo, why don't you'll finish your dinner in the kitchen. We three need to have a chat." I said.

Immediately, Yohaan picked his and Coral's plate and they walked into the kitchen.

"I'm sorry daddy," Spencer said getting up from her chair and standing next to Niall.

He shook his head and looked away.

"Niall ...." I whispered.

"Alana what? My daughter told me to stay out of her life in front of a guy." Niall's voice boomed.

Spencer caught hold of Niall's hands.

"Daddy he is the only guy who doesn't like me for my body but for myself." She whispered and a tear rolled down her cheek.

"I thought that if you scare him away, I'll have no one." She looked away from Niall. "I really like him and ..."

"And?" I pressured.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say those hurtful words to you. I didn't even know what I was talking, it was the anger. I'll never choose a guy over you. Ever! I love you Dad." She said.

Niall's eyes were moist and so were mine. He pulled her on his lap and smoothed her hair, placing a tender kiss on the side of her forehead.

"Spencer, you are my daughter. I'm meant to protect you from harm. Looking at you pushed into the wall was not a sight I want to see or any father would want to see. I love you and the thought of sharing you with someone who is not blood-related to you is not appealing to me. At all. And I would like to meet this guy."

Spencer grinned and kissed her father's cheeks.

"Thank you, Daddy. I understand why you are angry."

"What is his name?"

"Ryder Ross."

"What grade is he in?"

"Same as mine."

"Has he done anything wrong with you?"

"Nope."

"If he does anything wrong, do remind him that I can get his ass kicked out of this state!"

Spencer giggled and hugged Niall.

"Thank you, Dada."

"You're welcome, baby girl."

I sighed and wiped my tears away.

"Wow! And you were the one laughing at me when I kept weeping during Yohaan's first girlfriend!" I stated and swatted Niall's arm.

-----------

I'm back!

This chapter is dedicated to ashloves1d_ . Thanks, astha for giving me the idea! Go be a good baby and read her new Liam fanfic!

Keep voting and commenting and dropping ideas, not many one-shots are left. So if you'll want me to choose your idea, keep commenting!

I know this one was short, I'm sorry about that!

- Pre xx