Chapter 1: Engaged!

A/N: Gonna keep it short and say enjoy the first chapter of "Gracy Forever <3"
-Stacy's POV-
OMG Graser proposed to me?! I almost can't breathe right now. I then give my response to Graser.
"Yes."
-Graser's POV-
STACY SAID YES?!!!! OMG THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!
"OMG I love you so much Stacy!"
We then go back to her house and just spend some time with each other. I still can't believe Stacy said yes. Stacy, soon to be my wife?! I feel like I'm dreaming.
"Hey Stacy, when do you think we should get married?"
"Hmm, maybe next spring? April maybe?"
"Of 2016?"
"Noo, of 2022, yes of 2016!"
-Stacy's POV-
I can't believe Graser is going to be my husband soon. I really hope nothing gets in the way of our engagement. Oh, that reminds me, I have to announce my engagement to my fans!
"Wait Graser, won't we have to announce that we're engaged?"
"Oh yeah, that's true."
"So when do we film?"
"Maybe tomorrow?"
"Sure okay."
~The next day~
Okay, I'm going to get my vlogging camera and prepare myself. *sighs* I hope fans will be happy about our engagement, I don't want fans to think that we're going to affect them in a bad way knowing that we're engaged.
"Graser we need to film."
"Okay I'm here."
I turn on my vlogging camera.
"Hey guys it's Stacy, and I have Graser with me. Today I wanted to tell you guys something, which has something to do with Graser too. As you guys know, we've been going out for a while, and I wanted to say that...we're engaged!"
"That's right!"
"Yes, me and Graser are going to get married soon. If you're wondering when, we're thinking about sometime in April next year. I hope you guys are happy for us, and I'll see you guys later."
I upload the video, and see that people are already commenting.
(A/N: These are made up names, or at least I think they are)
Gracyisyas: OMG WHAT?!!! THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE!!!!
StacyPlays_PotatoFlake: OMG YESSSSS CONGRATS <3
GraserFan: OMG THIS IS UNREAL ALDJFHSKAKAKSK
-Graser's POV-
Started looking at the comments, and I love that our fans are happy for us. I love my fans as much as I love Stacy.
"I'm so glad our fans are happy for our engagement!"
"Yeah, me too Graser."
"Should we invite our fans to our wedding?"
"Graser, that's crazy. As much as I love them and would want to do that, just no."
A/N: I really hope you guys like the first chapter of "Gracy Forever <3" I'll see you guys next week ;)