LuNa: Hot and Wet

Start from the beginning

Luffy wasn't feeling any better, though... Every time he touched Nami's tongue he shivered and every time Nami made a funny sound made him even feel more... Hot...

Luffy parted from Nami and he now was nibbling on the ice cube. He still had his hand on her shoulder and he was looking deep in her eyes. Nami looked at him and blinked a few times in confusion and embarrassment. What the hell did just happen?

Luffy grinned slowly and his cheeks turned red. "One for the captain; Zero for his navigator.", he said cheeky.

Nami blushed and huffed. "I am going to kill you as soon as we dock on a cooler island...", Nami said "And your debt is so huge, you can never pay it... You can't even pay it with One Piece..."

Luffy blinked confused and chewed on the ice cube. "What have I done wrong?"

"YOU SERIOUSLY ASK!", yelled Nami embarrassed, crying and blushing. Luffy yelped in surprise and he jumped back "YOU JUST... OH MY ODA!", Nami stood up and walked to the fridge, entered the code and opened it. She grabbed some more ice cubes out of the freezer and she almost closed the fridge.

"No! Wait!", yelled Luffy. Nami glared at him, she closed the door and it fell into the lock. Luffy's chin fell on the ground. He also wanted some ice cubes! "Why are you mad at me!", yelled Luffy confused and shocked.

Nami walked to Luffy with a glare. "You just stole my-", Nami stopped and looked at him. He looked with huge, honest puppy dog eyes. He seriously didn't know what he did wrong... "My ice cube... You stole my ice cube."

A smile now slowly appeared on Luffy's face. He stuck his tongue out, showing a little tiny ice cube. "Shishi, if that's all." He gulped the last part and sighed, wiping the sweat from his forehead. "It's hot again..."

"Sucks to be you...", said Nami, putting an ice cube in her mouth. Luffy followed every move she just made. He looked at her cheek, her lips and the movement of her jaw. Nami smiled in content and she shivered even from the coolness.

"Nami... Can I have one?", asked Luffy pointing to the ice cubes pack in Nami's hand.

Nami looked at the pack in her hand and back at Luffy. She frowned and shook her head. "No."

"Ple-"

"No."

"Naaaamiiii!"

"NO!", yelled Nami almost spitting her ice cube out "Leave me alone."

She walked to the door and reached to it, but Luffy stretched his arm and grabbed Nami's wrist and pulled her to him. He smashed his lips on hers again and Nami screamed in his mouth from surprise. He traced with his hand to her jaw and held his hold there, but really softly and in a sweet manner. Luffy pushed his tongue in her mouth again and Nami's legs turned into jelly. Luffy was trying to get the ice cube again... However... Her mouth was already cold...

Luffy touched the inside of her mouth with his tongue and their tongues sometimes touched and Nami just kept on moaning every time he touched her. Luffy shivered when she moaned. He didn't want to shiver, but he really liked it when she did make a sound... Luffy got the ice cube and he parted, smiling in content and licking his lips. The ice was melting in their mouths so water dripped from their chins. Nami breathed deeply and she just looked into Luffy's eyes. She swore, if Luffy didn't have a hold on her, she would fall on the ground with her weak legs...

"Shishishi.", he laughed, chewing on the ice cube. Nami's eyes hooded slowly and she blushed deeply. She still had the ice cubes pack in her hand... Nami reached for it and put an ice cube in her mouth, and in a really seductive manner. Luffy looked with slightly wide eyes and Nami only smiled.