#2

Dove P.O.V

I some how managed to get up the stairs .
Every step I took I felt pain and more pain .
Tears escaped my eyes as I made my way up , leaving wattery trails on each step .

I hoped in the shower letting the water to sock my body good am just happy that she didn't give me any broken bones or bloody scars , this was actually the first time she took it so easy on me .
I've gotten use to all their torture so this pain is nothing related to what they do to me when their really angry or when their drunk.Tears were still streaming down my probably black and blue ckeeks .

I got out from the shower and threw on a grey sweatpants with a white v-neck shirt . I took a look at my self in the mirror and I could have only cry more . My eyes were all red and puffy from all that crying my pale pink skin was no more than black and blue .

I took my time once again to climb down the stairs , as I reached the kitchen I herd them talking about how ungrateful I am .
It hurts but not as much as the beaten I just got .

Their was some left over spaghetti in the fridge , I heated it up and setted their food on the table .
I wiped the tears from my eyes and plastered a fake smile on my face and indicated that dinner is ready .

Once again I'm nervous wondering if they'll be pleased with that or they'll just hit me again .

I was about to go to my room , not hungry I just want to lay on my bed and cry my soul out to my heart's content .
But before I could leave someone yanked a handful of my hair causing me to stumble back and fall when I looked up it was my dad .

"Spaghetti again I worked damn hard all day just to provide for u and u give me spaghetti again " he shouted
I tried to get up but he slapped me causing me to lose my balance and fall again .

"I told u she's an ungrateful bitch " my mom said as she ate the food

He yanked my hair again this time hared I tried not to cry but I couldn't have done that tears made their way down once again.

His phone rang and that's when he let go of me .
I held on from the table and got up slowly I made my way up the stairs again and jumped on my bed crying the night away once again .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So how was this chapter ? Comment and vote

Hey what u guys think if he didn't get a call what would have happened to Dove ?