Relieving his "stress"

You and Niall have been dating for 2 going on 3 years. You were at home on your phone watching a try not to laugh challenge video which really wasn't funny for the fact. You heard the door slam shut from downstairs,you knew Niall was stressed "Y/N WHERE ARE YOU BABY?" Niall yelled from downstairs sounding a wee bit annoyed "IN THE BEDROOM BABE...AND STOP YELLING" "sorry. So how is my beautiful girlfriend doing today?" Niall said walking into the room sitting behind you putting his arms around your waist. "I'm great...but Niall your stressed" "ptff no I'm not pff y-you are" he said trying to sound happy "Niallll" "what?!?" He said playfully defending himself "let me take the stress off your shoulders, let me show you who cares."

With those words you were pinned down against the bed naked with Niall's now dark eyes staring deep into your soul making you melt, next thing you know Niall's lips are moving further to your heated core "N-Niall please" you impatiently pleaded "oh i see someone is impatient tonight huh babygirl?" Niall said seductively in your ear "well i havent seen you all day babe" you said playfully "i know" he said like a child. Before you knew it Niall slammed himself inside you leaving you in shock, Niall was never this rough, always sweet and,gentle. "Oh go- N-NIALL OH MY G-" Niall cut you off with his soft lips "shhhh baby you might wake up the neighbors,or maybe Canada" "well what do you expect, your fucking my brains out. Duh" you said playfully "well then.I'll continue" Niall was thrusting deeper and deeper losing his demeanor "NIALL OH MY GOD IM GONNA CUM BABY" "yeah cum for me baby" with that you reached your climax Niall came seconds after you. "Jesus Christ Niall. What the hell happened?" "Oh you didn't like it" Niall said with a pouty face. "No i loved it Ni. I've just never seen that side of you before" you said breathless "well get used to it baby. It's the new me" Niall said looking very proud. "Well i love you either way" you said drifting,to sleep before you were asleep you heard "i love you more baby girl" then you fell into a peaceful sleep.

Hey guys this is the first ever imagine i have done ever so pls dont,hate me if its bad im a beginner so i hope i gave you all the feels. All the love.Xx