Imagine for Makenzie- Omar

Makenzies POV.

I sat down in the small cafe with my cup of coffee and a muffin. My phone beeped and I pulled it out. It was a notification for twitter.
I thought it was one of my friends.. I thought and put my phone away.
The other chair at my table scraped againts the floor and I looked up. I dark haired Latino looking boy looked back at me. His brown eyes looked into my blue ones.
"I hope that it's ok that I sit here..you just looked so lonely..." Paused and looked at me. He is so hot! I thought to myself.
"I-its no problem...I was just leaving though.." I said and started to walk away.
"Can I walk you home?" He asked nicely. I guess the company would be nice... I thought and quickly agreed.
We walked out if the cafe and I started home.
"What's your name beautiful?" He asked me.
I blushed. "M-makenzie.." I said hesitantly.
"What a beautiful name.." He said and I blushed more. He smiled at me and my heart melted.
We reached my front door and we just looked at each other awkwardly.
"Th-thank you for walking me..." I said shyly.
He smiled warmly "anytime" he said and looked down at my lips and then back to my eyes.
I was about to open the door when he lightly spun me around. I came face to face with him which caused me to blush even more. He bit his lip.
That is so hot.. I thought. Before I knew it his lips were on mine. It felt good. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his arms around my waist I pulled him closer to deepen the kiss.
He started to lick my bottom lip asking for entrance which I granted. His tounge explored my mouth.
He slolwy picked me up and brought me I side. We sat in the couch and after a while we stopped kissing.
"I love you" he said happily.
"I love you too" I replied pecking him on the lips a couple more times.