Foxy x reader

You were sitting on your couch. Just watching tv. You live with your friend foxy. All of a sudden, you feel hands going down your chest. "Missed me?" Foxy said sexually "F-Foxy what are you doing?" Foxy started to kiss you on the neck. You moaned softy. Then got on the couch with you. He put you on top of him "F-foxy I don't-" you got interrupted from foxy kissing you. He stops and started to take off your shirt and laid you down on the couch so he was ontop. You took off his shirt showing his chest which you started to touch his chest. "Like what you see?" He said with his pirate ascent. He started to take off your bra. He started to massage your left and suck on the right. You started moaning. After a while he stopped and took off your shorts and panties. He turns you around and faces you in doggy position. He stuck it right in. You were trying to breathe but it was hard. Foxy started to go fast right away. "F-f-fox.." You tried to say his name "What's wrong? Cat got your tounge?" He grinned. "(Y/n) I'm about to cum..!" As he was going so fast, you could feel nots inside of you. "Gah!" Foxy let out a groan as he came inside of you. He lifted you up and kissed you."I love you" "I love you to."
(Well I'm going to write more if you want. Sorry this one took forever and it was short. Let me know if you want more. Alright bye-bye!)