2

Fiona POV

"OKAY I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND JOSH! !", I screamed as I watch him stand in front of me. Today I was going to choose some Frabics and designs to make a few dresses for class but Joshua stops me.

"If you don't care so much, why are you getting tight over something I can't control", he said. I kept walking as he,kept ranting on. "Not getting tight, your just thinking that", I said as I went into the store.

I left him outside standing dumbfounded as I always do. I bought a few fabrics and designs I bumped into Jacob. " Oh wassam ma, didn't see you there." I nodded as his girlfriend came over. " Jacob why are you talking to this girl, she isn't worth your time", she said. I scuffed as I mumbled stupid girls.

I walked to the register and waited for the total. "Your total is $56.70 ." I pulled out a 50 and 7 ones. She gave me the,change as I just noticed I need a new sewing machine. I cursed as I grabbed my bag. I was walking outside when I saw Jacob and his friends smoking. I look over and decided I was going to go walk to walmart.

"Remember you have a rent to pay and have to get some new clothes.", I said to myself.

Jacob POV

I watched as she walked away. " Damm", I said outloud. " Ayee cuh let me Holla at you for a second", my cousin said. " Why you looking at the poor like that", he asked.

And here we go..

I was pulling up to walmart to get Tiana her personal items. I bumped my head to the rap music, I was starting to work on my album. Yeah your boy gone be a hit.

Incoming Call from Stinky, would you like to accept?

I said yes. " wassup baby?", I answered. " Did you get it yet?", she asked sounding like a child. "Nah, I'm at the light to walmart, give me 23 mins", I said. "This why you should knock me up", she said.

When she said it I hung up. She's been pressuring me to get her pregnant. I don't want any kids at the moment because I'm just starting my career. She don't understand that though. I parked as I begin to get up. " We meet again", I said startling her.

She was on the aisle my momma be on. "Jacob what can I help you with?", She said. I looked at her and scan her body , " First give me that number". She looked at me and sadly said " I don't have one because at the time in my life, I can't afford one", she said not looking at me. I nodded and licked my lips as a girl with a big ass pass me.

I smirked then looked back at her. "I never got your name though.", I said. "Fiona", she said. She grabbed this box and some needles. "Uh catch you later Jacob", she said. I watched her walk away from me. "Gotta get me some of fee fee", I mumbled.

Fiona POV

I was at the register and I looked up to see some hot dark skin. I was trapped in my warm thoughts as he told me the total. " Ma'am your total is $55.68
", he said smoothly. I handed him the money and he handed me the receipt. I looked at the back of the receipt and saw his number. His smile was so worth it.

As I walking out of walmart, I ran into a face I couldn't remember. Is this some kind of meet and greet? I don't know what's Jacob intentions but the cashier has all of mine. I just shooed the feeling off as I walked home. I was about to turn on the corner that Jacob lives on when..

The cashier from Walmart said.. "You need a ride"?

- Signed,Zakiya

EDITED on December 7, 2015

Jacob in Media