"Whoa, what are you saying Lottie? Why are you doing this?" I looked back at the three boys who all held special places in my heart. 

"I'm letting go of you three. You all let go a long time ago and I realize it's time for me to do the same." I pulled my hand gently out of Logan's grasp and made my way back to Jesse, Caleb, Gina and James, who were looking at me in confusion. Jesse glared at Logan, who was standing speechless on the field with the other two guys before asking,

"What just happened?" I grinned, feeling the weight that had push me down for so long finally lifted. 

"I can't start the next chapter of my life if I keep re-reading the last." Gina whistled. 

"Damn girl you just went bottom of the ocean floor deep." I flipped my hair to the side. 

"I've upgraded." James put his arm around Gina's waist. The two had started dating about a week after Gina had confessed to me that she liked him and I was seriously surprised at how cute of a couple they were. And she was right...he was as cheesy as gorgonzola. Caleb gave me a smile and a tight hug. 

"I'm proud of you." 

"I'm proud of me too." He laughed and ruffled my hair. 

"Caleb, hasn't anyone ever told you- don't touch a girls hair?" Another voice came into the mix and I grinned as Caleb pulled his girlfriend into his arms, kissing her lightly on the cheek. 

"But you let me touch your hair." Ali snorted.

"Please. If you ever touched my hair without permission, I would seriously think about dumping you." He kissed her on the cheek again. 

"Sugar, you wouldn't be able to live without me." She blushed at the term of endearment and I smiled at the pair. Alison and I had become closer after the Logan incident and started talking to each other, where I found we were a lot alike. Her parents were divorced too, though she still went back and forth. She had dumped Logan about three days after the argument and I think we bonded over that too. I was thankful we were friends because everyone else was leaving next year. She was still way more popular than I was, but we had both gotten comfortable hanging around each others friends, so I figured that it wouldn't be too hard to adjust next year. 

Jesse nudged me with his arm. 

"So why'd you do it?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Do what?"

"Talk to everyone that made your life miserable." I ran my hand through my dirty blonde hair. 

"I learned something from Sophia." 

"Ryan's girlfriend?" I nodded. 

"Yeah. She told me that I wouldn't be able to find the right friends or the right guy if I kept going after the wrong ones." He nodded, a smile gracing his features, obviously liking the idea. 

"That girl's smarter than she looks." 

"I know. It's crazy. Thank god Ry's dating her and not an idiot." Jesse gave me a concerned glance and said quietly, making sure that our friends couldn't overhear us,

"How are you guys?" I shrugged. 

"He's still really against authority, but that's how it'll be I guess. I told him he could move to our dad's house if he wanted, but he doesn't seem to have the courage to go." He scratched the back of his head. 

"I talked to him a few days ago." 

"What?" 

"Yeah. I wanted to know why he's been acting the way he has and stuff." I waited for him to tell me what he had learned, my heart beating faster.