12/12/1812

It was the twelfth of December of the 1812. A very special day... Every peasant, too hungry to think, thought that the world was going to end.
Although, the weather was quite amazing. A fresh breeze, that probably came from the near sea, made it easier to breath in that, strangely, hot day. On that day, in the Kingdom of Wesren, a land known for it's lucky people, which where told to be enchanted and able to forsee the unforseeable future. Obviously, that wasn't the actual truth. Sure, it was true that Wesrens, so where called Wesren's people, where lucky.
Although,  the reason was no supernatural. In fact, they just analysed and thought about everything they did, for all their life.
It never once happened that they didn't concentrate on what they where doing.
And now, let's happily return to the castle.
This massive building had all of it's high, marble walls decorated in classy paintings.
At it's founding, all of the most famous artists in the Kingdom had been called to decorate it.
The King and the queen where really well known, not only throughout the whole Kingdom that belonged to them, but throughout the whole world, that longed for them as their Royals.
The queen had a really white skin tone, and two big, black, shiny, eyes, that she always maintained open in front of her people, but once or twice, because of her sleepiness, longed to close and bring her sleeping...