Chosen

A/N: I have to get this out or I'll die.

I know it's really crappy, but deal with it, okay? Keh.

I'm sorry if there turn out to be any mistakes.

Disclaimer: I don't own Owari No Seraph (Seraph Of The End).

XXX

A male with black hair and emerald green eyes wandered around the famous Inari shrine, spotting a few people here and there as he approached his destination only to be stopped by a male about his age with sky-blue eyes and blond curly hair. His attire consisted of the colors red and white. His clothes looked a little too baggy but it seemed he somehow managed to get around without tripping over the red pants he wore. Yuichiro noticed there were large, red stitches near the ends of his uniform's sleeves and two large slits on either his shoulders, exposing the red fabric underneath.

"Welcome! Are you here to pay your respects to the shrine?"

Yuichiro blinked a few times to rid the blank stare from his face before replying, "yeah. I came to pray that I might soon find a job."

"Is that so?" The blond asked, tilting his head to the side with an extremely bright aura surrounding him. It seemed to affect the shrine, too. The air seemed a bit clearer.

Yuichiro rubbed the back of his neck, sweat-dropping while he nodded.

"I feel the need to get a job before fall hits and all. Stupid Green keeps pestering me about it. Name's Yuichiro Amane," he said.

"Ah, I see. I'm Mi--"

"Mika, Mi-Mika~!"

"--Kaela Hyakuya and the idiot over there," he jerked his head back, to the left, behind him without glancing over his shoulder with an irritated look on his face which quickly dissipated. Now he looked like an expressionless person, "is Ferid."

The said man threw his arms over Mikaela's shoulders while looking at Yuichiro with curiosity, taking in every detail about him.

"Ferid--"

"Who's the princess?~" He hummed.

"T-the what? Excuse me?" Yuichiro asked, choking on his own saliva.

"--go away. Where's Krul?" The blond growled, still not showing any expression on his face.

"She's not here at the moment," he let go of Mikaela just as more members of the shrine appeared behind Ferid who was now facing them.

"..." Mikaela looked over to the three people who arrived before looking back at Yuichiro. "Ignore anything he says. He's batshit crazy."

"Aww, but Mika!~" Ferid whined as Crowley, Horn, and Chess--all three dragged him away.

"Oh, yeah. I have offerings," Yuichiro showed the blond a bag of rice then went back to rummaging through the satchel he brought with him in order to carry the many offerings he brought.

When Yuichiro wasn't looking, Mikaela couldn't help but drool at the sight. He'd brought more than one offering! Two golden fox ears appeared atop the blond's head along with a fluffy white tail. He could barely keep up his transformation. His sky colored eyes sparkled while his tail wagged from side to side like an overly excited dog that was playing with it's owner.

Right when Yuichiro was done searching for the rest of his offerings, Mikaela put more focus into his transformation which caused the ears and tail to disappear. He hoped Yuichiro hadn't seen or he'd probably die. Giving his best, and brightest smile Mikaela quickly chased after Crowley and the other's to give them the offerings Yuichiro gave. He returned, smiling as he watched Yuichiro already attempting to pray for his wish to come true.