“The agreement between King Shimon and Pharaoh Aknamkanon. Only one of them would know about it, and only one of them is still alive.” Mahad answered, looking to Yugi seriously.

Yugi was trying to understand his words when his twin gasped, causing him to look over to him in confusion. “He-“

“-Pharaoh Aknamkanon. At- Pharaoh Atem told me he is still alive.” Heba caught himself knowing that saying the Pharaoh’s name without his title was a death sentence.

Ishizu nodded before walking over to another priest who was walking past the door. She caught his attention and asking him to fetch the older pharaoh. The man nodded his head and disappeared.

The priestess walked back into the room then and took a seat next to her brother. “While we wait for them, how about I clear up how I got here for the ones who don’t know?”

The group nodded and Ishizu began the tale she had already told Malik. Leaving out there past lives, she figured Aknamkanon would clear that up.

0o0Pharaoh0o0

The priest made his way through the hall and toward the Pharaoh’s chambers. He had agreed to the Priestesses request because he was already on his way to the Pharaoh’s chambers. He wanted to talk to him about the humans and see if he was going to talk to his son about them.

Once the man reached the chambers he knocked on the door and waited for permission to come on.

“Enter!”

Once getting the permission he needed, the priest opened the door and walked into the room. He spotted the older Pharaoh at his balcony overlooking Khemet.  

Aknamkanon was a tall man, about 6 foot. He had star-shaped hair like his sons. It had faded to gray over time but the faint tri-colors were still there. He turned to the priest when he walked over to join the pharaoh at the balcony.

“Mizuki. It is good to see you my priest but why are you here?” The Pharaoh questioned.

Mizuki was 5026 years old and of middle height reaching about 5’7. He had short blond hair pulled back into a pony tail. He had brown eyes and skin as pale as Prince Yami’s. The man shrugs his shoulders before sighing and looking over to the Pharaoh. “Aknamkanon you know of the people in the palace right, the ones who are not of our kind?”

Aknamkanon and Mizuki had been friends since the priest came to the palace when he was 18 years old. Being that they were such good friends Mizuki did not have to follow the usual Pharaoh rules. He could call him by his name, did not have to bow, and could look the other in the eyes. However Mizuki still bowed as it was a sign of respect.

Aknamkanon nodded his head and smiled at his trusted friend. “I am aware that they are here Mizuki. I would not be a proper ex-pharaoh if I could not sense the disturbance in my own palace. Now only that but-“ A playful grin made its way onto his face. “-The people of this palace are quite the gossipers.”

Mizuki chuckled and nodded his head before looking serious again. “You know who those boys are, don’t you?”

The pharaoh sighed and nodded his head. “Have they realized it yet?”

“Atem and the others?” Mizuki questioned and at the rulers nod he shook his head. “I do not believe so but I have not seen them so I cannot say for certain.”

Aknamkanon nodded before looking back over to Mizuki and smiling. “There is another reason you are here, is there not?”

Nodding his head Mizuki relied the message from Ishizu to him. “The Priestess whishes to see you in the lounge.”