Malum - Just a little longer

Michael's POV

I grabbed my backpack from my locker and started on the long walk home. My mum greeted me at the door and I waved at her. I went upstairs to my room and changed out of my hoodie. I put on some black skinnys and a t shirt with the Nirvana logo on it. I got a text from Calum about him wanting me to come to his house. I replied with a simple 'yes' and grabbed my controller. I walked downstairs and waved goodbye to my mum. She waved goodbye and told me to be careful. I walks out the door and started walking to my boyfriends house.
When I got there I knocked gently on the door. Hes usually waiting for me in the living room so I didnt knock that loud. He opened the door and smiled.
"Hey Babe." He said happily.
"Hi Cally" I replied.
"You know I hate that name." He pouts.
"But I know you love me right?"
"Yeah I do..." He said as he pulled me inside. Pushing me on the couch. I looked up at him with a confused look as he starts undoing his pants. He looked me up and down and licked his lips. I blushed and looked down. He lifted my head up with two of his fingers, and kissed me. I kissed back and he sat down next to me. Then motioned for me to get on his lap. I crawled on top of him. He put his hands on my hips and continued kissing me. I reached up and wrapped my arm around his neck. He picked me up and pushed me against a wall. I wrapped ny legs around his torso and declined him access to my mouth. He pulled my hair slightly making me whimper. That gave him a chance to stick his tongue in. I moved my hips in a circular motion to so him what I wanted. "Just a little longer baby" He grunted. I whimpered. He ground his hips into mine and I moaned into his mouth. He seemed satisfied with my noise as he did it again. I bit my lip to muffle the sounds because they seemed to loud. "No dont do that babe" He said and ground his hips again. I moaned kind of loud this time. He grunted. The knot in my stomach getting tighter. I bucked my hips up getting closer. He moved away from the wall. Still wrapped around him I started making a hicky right on his jawline. He groaned and grabbed my bum. I peppered little kisses from there all over his neck. He was fully hard, like I have been since we were downstairs. He set me on the bed and went to look for the lube. I waited patiently wanting his hands on me. He made a sound of satisfaction when he found the lubricant. He walked back over to me and started unbuckling my pants. I went to work on his shirt, tugging on the bottom. He smirked. "Want this off?" Referring to his shirt. I nodded and licked my lips. He striped himself of his shirt and flung it somewhere in the room. He slid my black skinny jeans off. I motioned to his and he shook his head. Then he started taking my shirt off. He took off his pants and threw them too. He kisses my neck and starts pushing me down onto the bed. His hand slowly trailed down my stomach. He slid his fingers under the strap of my bright red panties and snapped it back. I gasped, my face most likely the same colour of the silky lingerie. He looked back up at my face and smirked. I breathed out showing him I was getting inpatient. He quickly understood and slid the now restricting cloth down my legs. He tossed them away like he did with our other clothing. He discarded his own boxers and lined himself up. He looked down at me for approval. I nodded. He slowly pushed in. I bit my lip, feeling tears prick my eyes. He pulled out and slowly pushed back in. He grunts, picking up the pace. I moaned. Feeling the pain slowly turn to pleasure. He groaned and started going faster, gripping my waist. No dought making finger shaped bruises. I whimpered, feeling a familiar pit in the bottem of my stomach.
"You close kitten?" Calum grunted, thrusting harder. I nodded. He thrusted once more taking me to the moon. Wink. Wink. I shuddered. Calum fucking me through my orgasm. He let out a sting of 'fucks', 'shuts' and 'michaels' as he came inside me. He rode out his high and pulled out. I looked up at him sheepishly. My legs still shaking and my head buzzing from the aftershock. He picked me up and carried me to the bathroom. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He set a towel and then me on the sink. He started wiping the mess off of me and himself. After he finished. He picked me up and carried me back to the bed room. He set me on the bed, tucking me in. Then he crawled up next to me and got under the covers. He kissed the top of my head, whispering 'i love you's into my ear as I fell asleep.
--

This was the first time I've ever wrote smut so I hope its good xD
I wrote this before but fuckpad deleted half of it.

Spreading gayness since 2000
~Dilly <3