Powerpuff Christmas

Start from the beginning

The next morning, she woke up extra early, getting dressed and going downstairs to make the food for her sisters. She wrote a short note about her leaving before she placed it on the table. She made her way to the shelter, she had volunteered to help make food but she had also added her sisters.

She entered through the back, seeing two other ladies, she greeted them before helping get to work.

"Where are your sisters?" One asked, they didn't have very many hands to make food for all the mouths to feed but three super heroine's would change that drastically.

Blossom bit her lip one again as she finished her third batch of soup. She didn't want to make it seem like her sisters were horrible people but she was prone to telling the truth. "They're a bit busy today, some things came up and they send their utter most apologies..."

"Well I hope they are okay." They other lady spoke up as she made the cookies into different little shapes.

Blossom sent them a small smile before helping cook and decorate other things.

× × ×

The day was long and hard, bouncing around the different shelters and hospitals. She needed a decent shower from all the running around, even with her super powers she was way worn out. She arrived home, seeing a mess in the kitchen. She sighed before starting to clean up, when she finished she noticed the milk, cookies and carrots along with a note left by the Christmas tree. She made her way over, Professor wasn't going to be here, (once again) to drink the milk or leave cookie crumbs and a letter replying. She smiled, while drinking some of the milk, taking the carrots and leaving crumbs to the chimney. She didn't want to read the letter because it was private but she was going to have to write a reply somehow.

Dear Santa,

My name's Bubbles Utonium but you probably already knew that. I know it's a little childish to write you a letter, especially when I said I'd stop two years ago... My sister, Buttercup and the Professor said I'm to old to still believe in you but my other sister, Blossom told me it was okay and that secretly she believed in you too. She's probably the reason why I still do this whole thing.

I don't want toys or stuffed animals or make up for Christmas... I just want to be together with my family, along with no fighting... Buttercup and I have not been getting along recently and I think it's affecting Blossom because she's the glue that's keeping all of us together. Can you just make her happy for Christmas?

Love,

Bubbles Utonium

Blossom smiled even more to herself.

Bubbles certainly did have a way with words.

She wrote a reply, slipping it under the blue eyed heroine's door after placing the presents from Santa under the tree. She did a quick shower before changing into some pajama's and setting an alarm for the next morning.

× × ×

Blossom was supposed to be caroling with her sisters at the women's shelter right now but since they didn't feel up to it, she was alone. She brought cookies that she made yesterday and other small treats but when it was time to sing... Things didn't go as smoothly as she had hoped.