Chapter 2.

Authors Note

Hii everyone! This is my first Larry fanfiction so I hope it's going to be good! Already thank you so much for reading, it means a lot to me, well are you ready for Chapter 2?! Here it comes!!!

all the love, Tess xx

----------------------------------------------------

POV Harry

I just texted Niall. Indeed, maybe he was right. People say to me that I should smile more often.. There happend a lot in the past and maybe I shouldn't look back in the past but just into the future.

You know what, tomorrow I'm making a fresh start and go back to the park!

I smile lightly and I take my earphones to listen to some songs of my favourite artist Ed Sheeran. Quietly I sing with the Lyrics of Photograph. Maybe some day some one will wait for me to come home..

No Harry! Think positive damn it!

--

I nearly fell asleep on my kingsize bed when my sister Gemma runs in ' Harry! Harry! ' she yells. I open my eyes quickly.

' Yes Gem? ' Wait what is she doing with MY laptop?

Gemma sits down at my bed and takes a deep breath. ' A-are you gay? ' she asks stuttering.

Yep my one and only sister doesn't know I like guys.

I feel how my cheeks become pure red. How.. How can she know?

' No? Who told you that bullshit? ' I say at a little panicked tone.

She opens my laptop and shows me my background.

' Dont be scared to show your self. ' with two guys holding hands. Shit...

' Erm.. I just thought it was a nice picture Gem. Not more. ' I say and I sigh.

' Harry,come on. Tell the truth! ' she almost screams afterwards she puts her hands before her mouth.

Should I tell her... It's my sister of course... But Mum and... Dad.. Dad is so homophobic.

I sigh and start to talk...

' You remember I was dating Charlotte right?' I say and Gemma nods

' Well after a night I got out with Niall and when some guy kissed me who was totally drunk, since then it didn't felt the same with Char. '

Then I take a deep breath and say the sentence:

' Im gay, Gem. '

I play with my fingers and don't want to look in her eyes. I feel how she is looking at me.

' Oh my god Harry! ' she yells. ' Shut up! ' I scream at her and again she puts fast her hands before her mouth.

' It's amazing ' she whispers. And it makes me smile

' Mum and Dad can't know anything about this okay? Especially Dad. ' I say with pleasing eyes and Gemma nods.

' Your secret is save with me, little brother. ' ' Thank you ' I say with a relieving sigh.

Gemma gives me a hug and walks away. ' Goodnight I love you Harry. What ever happends. '

I smile at her

' I love you too Gem, goodnight love. '

I love my sister so much! This makes the positive thoughts even better.