Beaten,Rejected, and Runaway

I'm was sitting in the backyard of my pack house. When I heard my brother, Blaine. "Crystal gets your ass in here." See I am the beaten ad abused she wolf in our pack. Yes, if u haven't figured it out I am a 15 yr. old werewolf. I live with my 3 brothers, Kyle, Caden,and the oldest Blaine. Our parents died when I was 5 when rouges attacked our packs, leaving me with 3 people who don't care what happens to me. They let me get abused and used by the pack, while the also make me their servant/maid. That's not even the worst part they make her dress like a hag in torn clothes and I have to wear ice blue contacts to mask my color/mood changing ones. Like my eyes my fur changes in wolf form.

After Blaine,and Kyle get done yelling and hitting me I go make them dinner than go to my room in the attic. A little later I heard a knock on my door I get up not really wanting to, I find Caden staring at me I say, " what's up Caden." He says,"nothing just came to check on you, see how bad the bruises are this time." "We'll there not as bad as last time but, I don't think I can keep going through this with my birthday in two days I'll be 16. I'm suppose to start looking for my mate but, how am I suppose to do that when I look like this?" I asked him. He shakes his head and says,"You don't know how lucky any guy would be to have you as a mate." We talked for while and then he left good thing about Caden is that he is the brother I always wanted but, he acts like a jerk to me because I made him; I would rather I keep getting hit and abused than him to for trying to protect me. After cleaning my self up I take a shower and go to bed.

Today is Thursday making my birthday tomorrow I'm suppose to find my mate funny thing is the Alpha's son birthday I also tomorrow. So as always no one will care that I'm turning 16 not like they ever did for my other birthdays everyone in the pack despises me. According to them I'm the "week one" in the pack. At school I go to my 4 hour and half classes. I have Algebra, Dance, English, and BIM. I love dance and if I planned to stay here past Friday at midnight I would try out for the dance team since I been dancing basically all my life. Yeah, did u caught what I said not staying past midnight tomorrow; their is nothing left for me here in Seattle, Washington being part of the Blur Moon Pack. I already have a bag packed and I'm not the only one, its me and I friends Taylor and Bre. Taylor is my guy best friend who really is like the brother I never had. Bre is the same but being the sister I never had but always wanted. Together we are all leaving the place we've been tortured our whole lives. We decided tomorrow night that we are going to San Diego, California.

I wake up groggy and look around I see that I fell asleep doing homework. Then I remember the two most important things one it's my birthday and two no one but Me,Taylor, and Bre will celebrate it. Did I mention not only do me and the Alpha's son share a birthday but, Taylor and Bre do to. We planned on leaving and never coming back but, if we found our mates before midnight we would stay. I just hope who ever mine and there mates are can take us away from this hell.