Best friends!

Today was the first day of first grade To be honest you were scared. You didn't make friends that easily. You were shy sometimes and quiet, you had to warm up to someone first.

Once everyone was inside and the parents left you went to play with blocks by yourself in a corner. You had built a very tall tower...well for a 6 year-old. That was, until someone knocked it down. You looked up to see a curly headed boy in front of you. He had brown eyes, baggy clothes and a hoodie on. "Oops. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to". He apologized. You looked at him. "I-its ok, I c-can fix it."You stutterd. "Here let me help". He said as he sat down next to you. You both started to stack the blocks. "Thanks". You said looking down at the blocks infront of you. "Don't mention it". He reassured. "Oh. By the way, my names Robert Alexander the 3rd...but call me Moose". He smiled at you making you flush. He held a hand out to shake. "I'm Y-y/n". You shook his hand. "Wanna be friends"? You asked. "No". He answered. You were about to burst into tears. "I wanna be best friends"! You smiled and hugged him. He returned the embrace. After that you both continued building with the blocks. The whole time you thought... "This is gonna be an intersesting friendship". But couldn't help but hope it would be.