The Broken Melody:Part 3

AN: Hey everypony! I don't want to stall much, but I just wanted to say sorry for all of the violence and stuff. It's just part of the story and I have lots of parts coming. So I hope you like this chapter!

-----------------------------------------

Still Melody's POV

-----------------------------------------

My heart was beating very fast as I focused on the pony shouting and shaking me. "Melody!!! Are you ok?!" It was Twilight. She was sitting next to me, the rest of the main six standing behind her. 

"T-Twilight? That is you right?" "Yes Melody. It is me. Are you ok? You were screaming and yelling." "Yeah. I'm ok. I had a really horrible dream." 

 Just then, Princess Luna burst through the front doors of the Friendship Castle and ran up to us. "Princess Melody, did you happen to have a nightmare recently?" Luna asked with a worried look on her face. 

"Yes. I did. I actually just awoke from it." I replied honestly. "Then we must not waste any time." "What's wrong Princess Luna?"Twilight asked becoming increasingly concerned. 

"The nightmare Melody just had is actually a sign of what is to come if Melody does not act upon it quickly." "Then what do we do?" I asked feeling sick. "We must prepare you and end the war before it starts." 

"A war?!" We all shouted. "A war between who?!" I don't know all of the details. But you do Melody." "I do?! How?" "It is from my understanding that you had friends in the world you were taken to. These friends have been gathering their magic and have been sending you warnings through your dreams." 

 "What do I do?"  

I need you to fall asleep again, and I will enter your dream. Once I am there, I must record all that happens to ensure the warnings are taken seriously. Do you understand the importance of your task?" "Yes. I do." "Wait! But what should we do Princess Luna?" Twilight asked. "You must support Melody the best you can. But sadly, this is a war that Princess Melody must face herself. This is a war between her old world, and the new one. All we can do is hope that she will stay strong." "Right." The main six said in unison. Then I got up from the floor and ran out of the castle. Twilight chased after me. "Wait, Melody! You can't just run out!  You are still unstable!" "You're right Twilight. But I have to  do this. For my friends. And for Equestria!!" Then with that, I was off and running to the portal that started it all. 

AN: Things are starting to get exciting, so don't give up on me! There's a lot more coming. Don't worry! I'll update asap. Thanks for reading and have a sparkly day!!!