Meow: YmirxChrista

"Oh, come on, Ymir!" The short blonde girl exclaimed.
"I can't help it! You're just so cute and tiny." The tall brunette said, placing a kiss on top of her girlfriend's head.
"I am fire! I am a dragon! Fear me!" Christa shouted, standing on top of a chair.
Ymir stifled a laugh as her girlfriend made an adorable roaring sound that sounded more like a cat's meow. The pink kitty jumper didn't help. "Roar! I am all your fears!" Christa cried, mimicking a claw with her hands.
Silly. Those claws look more like paws. Ymir thought. She reached over and pulled the hood over Christa's head. The pink kitty ears flopped in her face. "Not fair. Now you have to wear the hood." Christa said, pulling the gray hood down on Ymir's jumper.
Christa laughed lovingly at her girlfriend who, normally, was more tomboyish and hated wearing anything girly. Ymir smirked and picked up the short blonde girl. Christa squirmed out of her arms and landed on the ground. Her big blue eyes focused on Ymir. "Roar!" She exclaimed.
Ymir laughed when Christa pouted. The door opened and Eren walked in. "Hey, Ymir can you- uh am I interrupting something?" The boy asked.
"Roar! I am your biggest fears!" Christa shouted at Eren.
Eren smiled and played along. "Oh no! A wild Heichou! Noooo!" He exaggerated.
"Go clean the... um... the..." Christa said, looking at Ymir for help.
Ymir grinned and said, "Go clean the windows with Heichou."
"Okay. I'm going." Eren said in a joking voice.
"No I'm serious." Ymir said.
"Oh. Which Heichou?" Eren asked.
"Not this Heichou." Christa said.
Eren rolled his eyes and left the room.
"Finally." Ymir said with a sigh of relief.
Christa stood up on the table and placed her hands on her hips. "I am the princess! Fear me!"
"Wait, I thought you were a dragon." Ymir said, walking over to the table.
"I'm both." Christa said.
She walked over to the edge of the table, slipped, and fell into Ymir's arms. Christa smiled a cute little smile and blushed. "Thanks for catching me." She said.
"No problem." Ymir said with a smile.
Christa stared into Ymir's eyes with awe. How can I be dating someone so perfect? She thought.
Ymir looked at Christa, feeling very content. She is so perfect. How can I be dating her? She thought to herself.
Christa smiled again and jumped down from Ymir's arms. She hugged the other girl, Ymir's chin resting on top of Christa's head. "This is perfect." Christa mumbled.
"What is?" Ymir asked, knowing exactly what she meant.
"This. You." Christa said.
Ymir smiled and thought to herself, perfect. Just absolutely perfect.