Normal Girl Meets Boy Genius

Sure enough, I was officially moved into the advanced classes by that next Monday.
My brother and Pristine were thrilled, but I was the complete and total opposite.
I walked into one of my new classrooms and sat down next a boy who was reading a thick ass science book.
"Hey," I said, looking at him.
He looked up and stared at me.
"Aren't you Jayde Masters? Like, cheated her way through 98% of middle school Jayde Masters?" He .
"The one and only," I replied.
"Okay, how the hell did you end up in this class?" He asked.
I glared at him.
"I cheated on a test, not knowing it was a test to see if we would end up in this shithole. Trust me, I don't wanna be here," I said, sitting next to him.
"So, you're so dumb, you didn't even realize the test might land you here? Damn, you're gonna crash and burn," The boy said.
I stared at him.
"Boy, you better shut yo' mouth. I don't look like much, but I could beat your ass in five seconds," I said, balling my hands into fists.
"Yeah, well, just don't talk to me. You're a normal kid, and I'm me. We won't get along," He said as the teacher walked in.
"Whatever, Bitchy," I muttered.
"Okay, you wonderful children, you, today we're doing our big, amazing group project. I'm putting you in groups of two." He started listing off kids until it came down to-- "And finally, the new chick and my favorite, Malcolm," He finished with a sarcastic smile. The boy (who finally had a name) and I slowly stared at each other. "Well, guess that 'don't talk to me' thing won't work too well, huh?" I said.

Hey guys!!! Thank you so much for reading this! I'm actually having fun writing this. Soooo..... I'll just post questions at the end of every chapter. So, here's this one: What's your favorite TV show? Thanks for reading! <3