2

•Jordyn's POV•

Today was the day I was flying to Florida, and I couldn't wait for the tournament. It was our first really BIG tournament.

It was 6:00 am and I was driving to the airport. I was pissed I had to get up so early for my flight. So I texted my mom to wake her up too, because she booked the early flight. I have an early start, she has an early start. That's the way it works.

I got my bags checked, went through security all that jazz *does jazz hands*. I walked up to my gate just in time, because when I arrived they were already boarding my flight.

I sat down in my seat and a very good looking guy sat next to me. Well damn.

"Hi I'm Jordyn." I say trying to strike a conversation with mr.good looking.

He turned to face me and smiled "Hey I'm Logan."

"I like that name." Way to be awkward.

"Thanks I like yours too." He replied smiling at me

"Thanks." I replied, I'm losing this conversation fast. "So why are you going to Florida?"

He sighed "My dads business is down there so he's making me go work." I just nod. "What are you going for?"

"I'm going for a soccer tournament."

He smiled "Cool."

We talked the whole flight, and totally forgot about getting off until the flight attendants told us too. We walked over to the baggage claim to get our bags and parted ways.

"Hope I see you again, Jordyn." Logan said handing me a slip of paper. As he walked away I flipped the paper over and it displayed his number.

I smile to myself and go off to find my taxi. I stood in front of the airport when my phone buzzed, with a Twitter notification. It was Nash.

@NashGrier: CAN'T WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE TONIGHT AYEEE!!¡¡

I shake my head. I still can't believe he left me for some stupid 'Vine thing'. A taxi finally pulls up and I put my bags in the and get in.

As the taxi pulled up to my hotel I saw tons of teenage girls outside. Its probably for the tournament.

As I make my way inside I check in and the crowd gets thicker and thicker. I finally made my way to the elevator
{a|n - note to self to update 6 hours and Reckless} and pressed floor 5.

I got to my room and unlocked my door to find an extremely nice room. I had a view of the ocean, and a queen size bed. I set my suitcase and soccer bag on the ground. I walk out on to my balcony, I can smell the ocean air.

I wanted to go to the beach so I called on of my friends who is on my soccer team.

Jordyn: Hey!

Alex: Hey girl!

Jordyn: Wanna go to the beach?

Alex: I can't I have to pack for Florida.

Jordyn: You haven't left yet! All the girls were supposed to leave today!

Alex: Yeah! Today next week!

Jordyn: WHAT IM IN FLORIDA RIGHT NOW!

Alex: WHAT WHY!

Jordyn: THIS WAS THE FLIGHT MY MOM BOOKED ME?

Alex: WELL FLY HOME!

Jordyn: THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL IM FLYING HOME! IM STAYING HERE!

Alex: Well call coach and tell her, and keep in touch with me. Have fun.

Jordyn: Thanks, I'll text you. Bye Alex love you.

Alex; Bye love you too.

I hung up, I can't believe I'm here a week early. Well I have to enjoy it while I can, because once the games start I'll have no time.

I walk back inside my room and over to my bag. I open it and pull out the penny board. I grab my phone and room key. I was gonna go down to the lobby and skate around for a little bit.

When I got down there I went to the back part of the hotel, where the conference rooms were. I started skating back there when I heard screaming. As I made my way down the long hall, the screams got louder and louder. I skated to the very end of the hall, as passed the door way I saw a sea of girls and and guys on stage. One guy got my eye thought. I leaned backwards on my board trying to see who it was and passed the doorway, and losing my balence, sending me flying into some storage boxes piled in front of the way.

I look around for my board only to see that it rolled back into the doorway. I stand up and kind of stumble to it. As I go to pick it up I look up yo see everyone in the confrence room staring at me. I awkwardly smile and wave.

I look back down again acutally picking up my board this time, when someone speaks "Jor-Jordyn, are you ok?" I stand up all the way, and look in the room to see, the 2 boys that left me a year ago on stage.