CHAPTER 1 : WHEN THEY MET..

The sun came up after taking a small nap at half past 5 .The sweet tone of birds and the movement of the traffic on roads.....
We are now at Hardwood High School.We can hear students walking and talking abt various topics.....Let's enter and see wat our Emma is doing...:)
Emma is in her class talking to her besti Gia Moran,one of the hardworking and prettiest girl in that school.

Emma:Gia have you finished your Maths homework??

Gia: Yup....

Emma:Was it easy...? I didn't understand...can u please explain?

Gia: Yah it was easy....k I will explain to u...

Emma: Thanks...

Gia: No thanks and welcome in friendship....

Then they have a laugh and later their other teammates Jake holling and Noah Carver join them..
Then enters our handsome Troy Burrows....Its his first day at Hardwood school...He walks in sits at his seat....Emma,Via,Noah,Jake looks onnnn....Jake and Noah goes and talks with him...gia and Emma have some other work so they are busy...

Jake:Hi,wats your name?

Troy:Hi,my name is Troy..and u guys?

Noah:Am Noah and this is Jake..

Troy: nice to meet you guys...

Jake: Friends?

Troy: Friends!

Then they become friends and have a talk...Then they have their class....Bell rings...class is over ...now its lunch time...Jake and Noah take Troy to Earnies and orders three ice cream.....by the time they talk Emma and Gia joins them...Noah introduces them...Troy becomes friends with them..Emma smiles secretly....Jake orders 2 more ice creams....then they have talk and become best friends....