Two

Shions POV:

"Rat, wake up, we have to help the dog keeper with all of her customers, she's counting on us!"

Rat slowly got up, looking at me with a different gleam in his eyes. He got up, and started changing in front of me, which I looked away blushing. When he was finish he wrapped one arm around my waist and said "Lets go."

When we got there I handed the baby over to one of the dogs, who took care of the baby when needed. That's when I heard her voice. "Hey Shion, just because you're all lovey dovey and have a baby with Rat doesn't mean you can just dump your job. The dogs need cleaning now go start."

"Hey, wait a minute," said Rat angrily, "Why do we have to help you when you left us to die? We were stranded there."

"Well looked like it payed off, you're here aren't you," she said smirking.

Dog Keepers POV:

I can't believe Shion and Rat are so close like that, I mean, who does Rat think he is? First he's insulting my mother because she was a dog and that love only makes you weaker and now he's practically dating Shion? How pathetic of him to do this, though he is Rat. I can't believe that Shion is helping me when I left him for dead, even though he already was dead. Which puts up the question, how did Shion com back to life?

"Hey Shion."

"Yes, what is it?"

"What happened in there? You were shot in the heart, you were dead."

He didn't stop washing the dogs, I could tell from his body language that he felt uncomfortable. "Honestly, I have no idea, maybe Rat knows what happened?" He looked at me with confused eyes, like he didn't even know that he was dead.

I turned to Rat glaring at him, "So?" He looked at me with cold eyes. It seems like the old Rat is still there, just not when Shion is looking.

"Why should I tell you? You left us there to die, I don't even know why Shion is still working for you. I sure wouldn't."

"Well, Rat, when did you stop going off of your words of 'if you have a loved one it only brings you done, makes you weak?' You always said that whenever Shion tagging along with you. Isn't that why you were so rude to him?"

Shion looked at Rat with tears in his eyes, "Rat is that really true?"

Rats POV:

I looked at Shion with hurt flooding my eyes, "Shion before I came to know you I had mixed feelings for you. The time I was in your room and you brought me that delicious food? I was planning on killing you, but then," I paused, "Then you showed me kindness you were the last thing of hope I had. You treated me like a human being, like I was worth something. That's why I watched over you so one day I could return the favor to you."

Shion came running at me and hugged me tightly, "It doesn't matter anyways the past is the past but thank you for telling me."

The Dog Keeper sneered, "Wow Rat, looks like you have a heart."

I pulled away gently and patted Shions head, "Anyways, keep doing your job, I'm going to find your mother. That is one of the reasons you wanted to break down one of the walls right?"

Shion giggled and walked back doing his work. I smiled, turning away and headed out after Shions mom.. our mom.