Still The One -One Direction FanFic

Lottie's POV

"This is nice you know. Just sitting out here, in Australia. In the sun. Relaxing." 

"Yep." 

I responded bluntly, lifting my sun glasses up slightly as they kept falling down every so often. Damn these huge glasses. Ella and I needed to go shopping soon to get some new ones. I'd had these for quite a while and needed a change. 

"He's cute." 

Ella said eyeing one of the rather tanned, muscular boys playing volleyball. I looked at him for a moment. He was rather cute, with wet blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. Not to mention a killer body. But he's not my type. 

"Not my type." 

Ella rolled her eyes at me. 

"This is like the tenth hot boy we've seen in two hours. You've said that about ALL of them Lotts!" 

I smiled in a silly way to say I was sorry to Ella. 

"Sorry Ells, I guess I'm just not interested." 

"Oh yeah too busy waiting for Styles." 

She said in a silly tone. I hit her playfully and rolled my eyes at her sarcastic comment. 

"What's wrong with that Ella?" 

"Nothing! But it doesn't mean you can't look at a few hot guys. He won't know.." 

She said, her voice trailing away as she caught a glimpse of another boy. To be honest this one was quite cute. He was walking beside another boy who looked exactly like him, twins. They both had the same features. Dark fudge brown eyes, lean bodies, but one had curly hair and one shorter, more like a quiff, but still cute. I think I've seen them before, perhaps on tv? 

"I've got dibbs on the one with short hair! I know you like the curly haired boys!" 

Ella said winking at me. She'd seen me staring at them. I rolled my eyes at her once again before looking at the curly haired boy from head to toe. He looked in my direction and grinned, nudging his twin. His twin immediately looked at me and then Ella. I felt my cheeks burning again. Was it even possible for them to get any hotter in this scorching sun? The boys stopped walking and began to come towards us. Crap. Please say they were going somewhere else. Please please please. 

"Hey." 

They both said at the same time, smiling at Ella and I. The boys looked at me for a few moments, studying me. I began to feel a bit uncomfortable. Act cool Lottie. Act cool. 

"I know you." 

The curly haired boy said, scratching his head to try and remember me. I looked at him in a confused manner. What did he mean he knew me. I hardly ever came to Australia. Unless he meant he saw me on the newspaper with Harry. Probably that. However, he does look pretty familiar. I look a closer look at him and smiled. He was right, he does know me. 

"Luke? Jai?" 

"Lottie!" 

They pulled me into a group hug. No way. This wasn't Jai (its pronounced 'jay' just to let you know) and Luke! I knew them. We'd been friends for years. When Louis and I were young we'd sometimes come up to Australia for Christmas and the Summer Holidays. Aunt Rosie was friends with their mum, Gina, and we all got along well, they also lived a few houses down from us. Which was convenient as we were such close friends. I hadn't seen them in a couple of years. That's why I didn't recognise them at first. Not to mention they'd changed a lot. Luke had grown his hair out to curly, and Jai had cut his off sort of like a quiff. I was still in so much shock, I didn't speak and instead stared at them.

"Fancy seeing you here! What are you doing here? We haven't seen you in years!" 

"I know what a coincidence! And I'm on holiday with my friend, Ella." 

They looked at Ella and Jai immediately began to smirk. I knew that look. I couldn't help myself from grinning as Jai looked at her from head to toe, eyeing her body. 

"Nice to meet you." 

Ella said as she introduced herself to the boys. 

"This isn't the place to talk, why don't you come to ours?" 

I looked at Ella and she nodded enthusiastically whilst keeping her eyes on Jai. 

"Sure!" 

We said grabbing all our things and pulling on our tops and shorts. We followed the boys to the house, catching up along the way. Wow. I still couldn't believe we'd bumped into them! That was really something! Whilst being around them I completely forgot about Harry for a while.

Harry's POV

"Get away from me Liiiiaaam." 

I slurred as I tried to push Liam away from me, resulting with me falling off the stool along with the pint of beer I had been drinking. The glass smashed immediately, the contents spilling all over me. 

"Noww loook what you've done." 

Liam sighed and grabbed my arms, pulling me up onto my feet. 

"Harry we need to talk." 

"No we don't." 

I slurred, my voice becoming quite groggy. Liam grabbed my arm and dragged me outside, standing beside the door so no one could come in and also so I couldn't get out. 

"What do you want?"  

I asked him. He eyed me for a few moments and handed me a tablet. Paracetamol. 

"Thanks."  

I muttered, forcing the tablet down my throat straight away without any water. 

"Now." 

Liam said with a serious tone to his voice. Oh no. Please spare me the lecture. 

"What's wrong with you Harry? Every night after the last concert you've headed straight to the bars and drowned yourself with drink. Its not healthy." 

"Why do you care." 

Liam smiled at me in a nice way even though I was being rude to him. 

"Because your my best friend, and that's what best friends do for each other. And I know you would do the same for me. A wave of guilt began flooding over me. Why was I being such a bad friend? 

"Now are you going to tell me what's wrong?" 

"Lottie." 

I muttered. Liam nodded understanding what was wrong. 

"Why don't you call her Haz?" Liam suggested. 

"I've tried. She won't pick up." I sighed. 

Liam nodded, understanding. 

"So that's why you keep getting drunk. You miss her. But she'll be back soon. Just enjoy yourself. C'mon tours over. We're on vacation." 

"Fine." I gave in. 

Liam seemed surprised that I gave in so easy and tried to hide it, but I'd already seen. Oh well. Maybe this was for the best. And he had a point. Lottie would be back before I knew it. I just missed her so much. Not too long left to wait now Harry. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

So there you go, theres the proglogue of Still The One! I know its not too long but I didn't want to give too much away. But the first chapter will be quite long. I'm hoping you'll like it. Anyway what do you think so far? It would be really nice to have some feedback and vote please! I won't keep you waiting too long for the first 'official' chapter. Maybe I'll upload Wednesday? Depends how badly you want it ;). But let me tell you its quite..dramaticish. Thats not a word but oh well. I just decided it would be. Haha, anyway enough of my rambling. I hope you liked this, let me know what you think. Love you all.