chapter 1 : the broken and hardened heart

" f/n! Its time to wake up for school! "

" mother... just 5 more min... pleaseeeee "

" ok get down for breakfast on time OK sweetie, you don't want to be late for school right? "

5 min fly by~ brought to you by Sasha's potato ~

You woke up and off the alarm that has been going on Since forever. You reached out to your drawer and try to find your uniform, instead, the drawer gave way. That gave you a surprise and you are very awake now

"Argh... shit my leg hurts "

You went for a quick shower and changed into your uniform.

You started into your mirror, your long h/c hair and your e/c eyes complimented your faired skin. A true beauty...and a smart girl. But that has caused you in many breakups as guys only used you for popularity and to show off to their friends.

3 months ago ~ weeheehehe

" f/n, I'm sorry but I don't think we are suited for each other... I think we should break up "

This was your 10th relationship, you weren't surprise that he broked up with you... 6 months of dating... your longest so far

Your parents decided to shift to hokkaido and continue growing their business.

" this will be a good chance to start anew and to start a better school life " you thought to yourself

At rose high, you were bullied every single day, ink on your shoe, curses writing on your table, a flower with a vase on your table ( people in japan school Does this when someone in the class has passed away )

So you thought to yourself that you are going to be a changed girl and hardened up your heart.  No more miss act perfect  no more miss nice girl... you had enough of shit.. and life.