Chapter 1

So I'm having a really boring summer, so if any of you guys want to talk just to talk you should totally send me message or if you want to send me new book ideas you should. But anyways on with this new book.

Roman POV

Conflicted

Confuse

Alone

Afraid

These word explain how I feel every time I see him, every time I think of him. I can't help but run even though I don't want too, and every time I end up alone in the dark. How do I always manage to find myself in this position, sitting in my dressing room in the dark alone, beats me. I just sit here and listen to all the people around me, being happy and laughing while I myself can't seem to be. It was no ones fault but myself as to why I'm always here. I leave my dressing for my matches and every once in a while to get food or water, but besides that I'm in here all the time. From the time I walk into the arena to the time I leave. I barely talk to anyone any more, because I'm afraid that I might say something or let someone in and regret it. Tonight was especially hard because I might've just lost the one person I had left rooting for me. It all started after my match with Dean Ambrose.

**********Earlier that night*********

"MOVE."I said pushing Dean out of my way, careful not to knock him over.

"No tell me what's wrong." He said jogging to catch up to me

"No, can you just listen for once and just leave me the hell alone." I said, I wasn't mad at Dean. I just need time to my self, something Dean just can't understand.

"Why are you acting like this? Because you found out I was gay, or because I didn't tell you." He said, stopping in his tracks. I stopped for a minute, before heading back down the hallway.

"No." I said quickly and quietly before rounding the corner , but it was loud enough for Dean to hear. With that, I didn't hear foot steps following me, I was disappointed yet relived. Relieved that he stopped following me so that I had time to actually think for once, but disappointed because I half wanted him to chase after me even though I denied him. God, what the hell am I saying?

Dean POV

I can't believe he said that, he told me to leave him the hell alone. Roman never talks to me like that, what is wrong with him. Is this really cause he found out I was gay? I mean was it really all that big, I had so many thought running through my head.

Oh hell no, he is not getting a way from me that easily. I jogged down the hall I saw Roman walk down, and I walked passed door after door after door until I found the one I'm looking for.

"Roman we are not done, you are going to talk to me wether you want to or not." I said, hoping he could hear me through the door

"Just go away Dean, please." He said through the door.

"No, I'm not leaving you alone like this. So open the door before I open it for you." I said and I could hear furniture moving and Roman grunt and a few curse words mumbled under his breathe, but after a few more seconds I heard the door unlock.

"Now was that so hard?" I asked walking into his locker room.

"Uhh why is it so dark in here?" I asked as I walked into the pitch black room. how could he even walk to the door and unlock it, its so dark I here. As I walked in I felt around for a light switch, and when my hands brushed over one I flipped the switch and looked over at Roman who was sitting on the couch in front of me. His eyes squinting from the light; but in the short time from the match we just had and him sitting he looked horrible. I mean the once sexy, confident Samoan I know and love looked like he had aged in a matter of 10 minutes. He looked depressed and stress and down right tired. It was like some one took a banana and and squeezed all the in insides out, the banana with all its insides out was what Roman looked like right now. It made me sad to see him like this, I loved this man. I dont know what's happened to him but in this month alone his done a complete 180 all he does is sit here in his locker room by him self, he barely speak and to be honest it's starting to scare me. Minutes passed and none of us said a word.

"Look Rome, I dont know what happened to you but I don't like how you've been acting this month. Your not acting like yourself, what are you so sad and depressed about all the time." I said breaking the once still silence

"I'm not sad or depressed." He said

"Oh and what do you call people who sit in the dark alone and reflect on life all the time, happy. Because Roman your not happy not even close to it and your starting to scare me and your other friends."

"Well you and my other friends don't have to worry cause I'm fine." He said still looking at the floor.

"What are you high? You are not fine, and why are you lying to me? Plus if you honestly think you are fine, you must not know what it means to be fine, because you my friend are not fine." I said

"Yes I am." He said very monotone

"Why are you acting like this?" I asked, it was like talking to a wall he had no emotion at all. so I walked over to him and stopped when I reached to where I was standing directly in front of him

"Like what?" He said looking at me for the first time since I've been here.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. Do not act dumb with me."I said getting frustrated, and he let out a breath of air.

"So I'm gonna ask you again, Roman why are you acting like this?" I said

"Because I'm scared and unsure of my feelings for you." He said, putting his face in his hand looking down at the ground, no wonder he didn't want to tell me just stood there wide eyed.

Roman POV

And that my friends is exactly what meant when I said I'd say something I would regret. I didn't want him to find out like that, but he just kept asking. Im so screwed, he probably hates me right now. Why hasn't he said anything? Can he just tell or leave or do something at least?
__________________________
Wow I don't even know what to say, besides......

I just recently posted the sequel to my first book Are your the one, the book is call 'Are we in love.' Yeah so that all I have

Read, comment and vote.

~Fiona🐝