Chapter 2

Pete's Pov:
I was laying in bed waiting for (Y/n) to get here when I hear a knock on the door. I got up and answered it. There was nobody there. I look around, when my eyes hit the ground I saw a bag with something in it. I picked it up and looked at what was inside.

"Holy Shit... "

Your Pov:
I got to Pete's house and knocked. He answered the door. He didn't look to good.His face was really pale and angry looking.

"Pete you okay there?"

"Um... uhh...yea just fine. I...I gotta show you something. "

Pete takes me into his living room. He then grabs a bag that was on his table and gives it to me. I opened and there was a hand in it. But not just any hand... it was Patrick's.

Patrick's Pov:
I was in pain everywhere. The two girls didn't stop with just cutting my hand off. No they kept on torturing me. I feel so weak I can't do anything. I'm just praying that I get out of here.

Then I hear a door open.

"Wakey wakey Patty cakes."

I growl. "Don"t call me that."
The only one that is allowed to call me that is (Y/n).

"Well it looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the surgical table"

"Shut up. "

*slap*

"Listen here pretty boy, you're gonna respect us. If you don't that little girlfriend or whatever she is to you and your friends will die. Got it hot shot?"

"You wouldn't. "

"Oh but I will, if I have to. I already have my girls out to find the rest of them."

SHIT