There's no such thing as Raura

Just another ordinary day at the college. I was new here and everyone seemed to be so friendly! I made new friends really quick. Some of them didn't even realize who I was. They were just nice and introduced to me.

And that's how it all started....

Oh! But where are my manners? Sorry. Let me introduce myself. My name is Laura Marano well was... It's kind of complicated and you'll find out why later.

And yeah. It actually all started in an ordinary day at my new college. I had to leave my family and my boyfriend because of that,but it's not that bad. I mean... It's in L.A.,so I can go home and see them every weekend and no,I didn't give up on my career neither. I still go to events and all. I just don't go to as many as I used to when I was still in highschool.

I am now a singer and I'd lie if I'd say I don't like it. It's my dream. The only bad part about this is the fact that I won't be on Disney anymore. The show I was starring in,Austin And Ally brought me lots of fans. I met some of them and they are do sweet! Even the little kids. They are so adorable! This is the reason why I'd never give up on my career. The fans. Just the thought of not meeting them ever again,makes me want to cry.

But I also made new friends because of the show. The crew and the cast. We were all a family. Although, I have to admit that I was closer to Ross than to the other guys. I don't know... Maybe it was the fact that we were the same age or maybe it was the fact that our characters were in love or the constant promoting that we did, but I never saw Ross as more than as a brother.

When season two started,he decided to use our close relationship to tease the fans. And it actually worked. People started shipping us. I thought it was awkward at first,but then Ross convinced me that it was funny. And the Raura shippers were so sweet,but I never really understood why in the world would someone ship me with Ross.

I mean yeah,we were really close,but we never did something more than just friends would. At least not something that I remember. We kissed, that's true. And he was my first kiss on screen, but it was just on screen. That's our job. There was never more to it. It's like to models doing a photoshoot together. No feelings involved.

Or that's what I felt about it,but later I found out that Ross really did had a crush on me. I thought it was cute,but I was already in a relationship, so I had to turn him down. Again. Don't get me wrong. Ross is a handsome boy and he's a sweetheart, but I just don't like him that way.

Since I told him that I don't feel the same,we agreed to stay friends. I mean our friendship is really important to me and I think I'd cry myself to sleep every night if Ross and I would've ended our friendship because of such a stupid thing.

But things became more awkward between us as he started dating someone as well. Don't get me wrong. I'm happy for him. The thing is that his girlfriend doesn't really like me. She's more like the jealous type and since we are so close, she thinks that I might steal Ross.

Ever since,I've been hanging put only with Rydel to avoid the drama,but we still talk and keep in touch and I know that if I need some help, Ross would be more than happy to be there for me, but as for now,I just want to avoid the drama.

And the fans? Well they are pretty mad st us because we didn't tell them that we are dating other people and that's we basically fooled them with this Raura thingy,but you can't help with who you fall in love,okay?

No,I'm not saying that we've gone so far. As I mentioned, Ross and I still keep in touch and when we have free time,we talk about our relationships. Neither of us went that far.

Love is a strong word. I,for sure know that I love Ross,but I am not in love with him. It's so much more easier to tell when you love,than when you're in love. I love all of my friends and my family,but all I know is that I really like my boyfriend. That's all.

So that's what I have to say about this Raura thingy. Some fans moved on,some just didn't. Ross always teases me saying that you never know what might happen in ten years. And yeah, he's right. But we? We will never happen.

There's no such thing as Raura!

Well since it was requested by DaphneyV ,here's the new chapter.

Warning: the first four chapters are going to be pretty boring,just so you know